You're Our Baby Now

Chapter 4: You're Our Baby Now
Warning: fluff

"Please don't throw more stuff on me" Race said to Jack when they arrived at home and was going inside. Race was still sitting in the car because someone had to carry him inside according to Medda.

"Sure" Jack said and chuckled.

"Come on baby, I'm carrying you inside and you can't stop me" Albert said as he picked Race up, out of the car.

They went into Race's room where they found Blink and Tommy Boy hanging from two vents in the roof talking.
Elmer and Jojo on the bottom bunk, cuddling.
Mush, Sniper, Smalls, Katherine and Sarah on the top bunk, talking.
Davey and Crutchie in two of the many chairs they had put in the room, talking.
Mike, Ike, Hotshot and Red on the floor, cuddling (Mike cuddling with Red and Ike cuddling with Hotshot).
Lucky, Les and Tumbler in the closet together (with the closet door open), talking.
Henry, Finch, Skittery, Boots and Smokes were in the other part of the closet (also with the door open), talking.

"Okay, first of all, I'm surprised that you could fit everyone into this small room. Second of all, Blink and Tommy, is this going to be a regular thing?" Race asked.

"Yes but don't worry, the others do it too" Tommy Boy said and smiled.

"Okay, I am sleeping in that bunk and I would appreciate it if you weren't cuddling on it, yes that sounded rude but it's the truth and the truth can be as bad as karma"

"Geez, Race, I'm not gonna like you anymore when you're hurt if this is how you're gonna behave" Jojo said.

"Live with it, girls and boy, you can continue talking until I need to sleep" Race said.

"Yes sir" they said in unison.

"Davey, Crutchie, you aren't bothering anyone right now so the same thing I said to the girls and the boy applies to you too" they nodded. "Please get a room you four boys on the floor cuddling"

"Yes sir" they said in unison.

"Lucky, Les, Tumbler, you guys can stay in there if you close the closet door and crawl through the vents when you're going out"

"Yes mister Racetrack" they said together.

"The five boys in the other part of the closet, how the heck did you fit in there?" Race asked, shooketh.

"We just sat down inside of here and hoped for a lot of space" Smokes said and shrugged.

"Okay, enough fun, everyone out" Race said and the boys moved so their siblings could get out of the room.

"Yes, mister Racetrack" They all said, some of them walked out and some of them ran out.

"There, can I please lay down on the bed now?" Race asked.

"First of all, how did you do that with all of them?" Spot asked, shocked.

"I just use short but definite questions and orders because then they'll feel like they can't deny it" Race shrugged

"Second of all, you can only lay down if we can lay in the bed with you" Albert said.

"Sure" Race exclaimed happily. They laid down in the bed with Spot and Albert on each side of Race. Albert started to play with Race's hair and Spot was humming a showtune. "I love you guys" Race said and yawned.