𝟷:𝟶

A group of students were in the dormitory of UA, a hero school

A group of students were in the dormitory of UA, a hero school. This group of students were all in the class of 1A, a top hero course for first years. They were all laughing and having fun talking about stories after stories.

In the group were a red haired male with shark like teeth, a black haired male with a smile always present, a blond who had a charger in his mouth, a grumpy ash-blond male, a pink alien lady, and a story creative (h/c) haired male. They were all different in their own ways but they stuck together.

Currently, five out of six of the group members were laughing and talking to one another, the ashy-blond chiming in every once in a while. It was blissful and everyone else in the dorms have grown used to the loudness of them.

"Denki what do you mean you ate a battery when you were four?! How are you alive?!?" L/n Y/n shouted.

"Please, I thought it was a jolly rancher!!" Denki Kaminari claimed with tears of regret in his eyes.

"A jolly rancher!!" Ejiro Kirishima and Hanata Sero exclaimed while they wheezed behind a stunned Y/n.

"How..." Mina Ashido huffed trying to catch her breathe, "How in the world do yo mix up a jolly rancher with a battery?!?!"

"HEY!! At least I didn't eat a whole ass pencil!!"

Y/n gasped dramatically as he sat up straight, "I told you that story with pride and confidence!! How dare you use it against me!!" He shouted.

"How'd you eat a pencil?!?!" The three laughing maniacs shouted in questioning.

Y/n whined and hit Denki on the top of his head, "Now look what you done, you traitor!!"

"Ack-! Okay, okay I'm sorry, eReN yEaGeR!!"

"Don't say that suicidal bastard's name!!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!!" Kirishima exclaimed as he grabbed Y/n's shoulders to make them look at him, "How did you eat a pencil!?! You would think they were inedible!!"

"How are you even still alive?!" Mina claimed as she shoved Kirishima to the side.

Y/n let out a nervous laugh as he sweatdropped a bit. He scratched his cheek with his finger and looked away in a nervous and shameful expression.

"Well, I thought that all plants were edible and since a pencil is made out of trees I thought eating it would be okay..." Y/n muttered with a sour smile of disappointment in himself.

"Tch, fucking dumbass," Bakugou muttered as he was scrolling trough his phone.

"Oi! You can't say anything because you haven't been engaging in our conversation, bAkUgOu!!" Y/n teased.

"HA!?? I might as damn will because of how loud you're all talking!!"

"You're one to talk because you're yelling!!"

"You're yelling too tentacles!!"

"Oh!! Sorry, kAcchAn!!"

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THA-"

"Anyways!!" Kirishima barged in pulling Y/n away from Bakugou as they were literally at each other's necks, "Seriously how in the world did you eat a pencil??"

Y/n blinked out of his small raging moment and gave a bright smile that everyone knew, "I bit it! Like a Pocky!!"

"I think you and Denki share one brain cell," Sero wheezed out as Denki was pushed next to Y/n.

Y/n proudly puffed out his chest and put his hands on his hips, "Yeah! And that brain cell is me!!"

"WHAT?! Oh hell no!!" Denki cried out as he went to grab Y/n but he ducked, "You little lair!!"

Y/n ran off with a laughed, Denki ran after Y/n as he continued to shout at him for saying such a thing. Mina had pulled her phone out and started recording it. Kirishima was trying to calm them down while he and Sero were laughing.

Bakugou side glanced his little group. He let out a soft 'Tch' before looking back at his phone. He had to force himself not to smile so that no one would know that he was actually enjoying his 'acquaintances'.

 He had to force himself not to smile so that no one would know that he was actually enjoying his 'acquaintances'