𝟷:𝟷:𝟶

Denki, Sero, Mina, and Kirishima looked at Y/n and Bakugou's signing suspiciously

  Denki, Sero, Mina, and Kirishima looked at Y/n and Bakugou's signing suspiciously. Their eyes were squinted as they all noticed the noticeable blush on both male's cheeks, but neither of them are saying anything about it.

"Are you all seeing what I'm seeing?" Mina questioned, as she ultimately glared at the two males.

"If it's about Y/n and Bakugou..." Denki started.

"...Blushing while talking to one another?" Sero finished.

"Then yes, yes we all see that. It's painfully obvious," Kirishima stated.

Mina snapped her fingers as had a look of awe in her eyes, "I knew it!! So I wasn't going crazy!!"

Sero scratched the back of his head, "It's so obvious that they both like each other, but it's also kinda surprising."

Denki nodded, "Yeah, to think that Y/n forgave Bakugou a few months ago and now they both have a crush on each other is so weird."

"It feels like a love story between the two and we're the supporting characters," Kirishima stated.

The group slumped a bit, "Yeah... So true," They groaned out.

The group watched from afar as Y/n and Bakugou were signing about how Y/n was about to get his hearing aids soon from Recovery Girl. Lately, Bakugou hasn't been loud and explode-y now a days now that Y/n was 'talking' with him. It makes people wonder what had happened between the two.

"They are so in love," Denki deadpanned.

"Absolutely," The rest of the group replied.

"And neither of them notices it," Sero added.

"Yep."

"So none of them are making a move," Kirishima said.

"Painfully."

"So we have to help them get together," Mina stated.

"Ye— Sorry what?"

The boy looked at Mina in surprise of what she said. Mina had a smug smile on her face and was already making up a plan to get Y/n and Bakugou to confess to each other.

"We have to get them together!" Mina claimed as she slammed her fist into her palm, "It's obvious that they are made for each other! Come on it's so obvious! Even before the incident they acted like an old marry couple."

The boys of the group opened their mouth to say something, but than closed it because they realized that Mina was right, on the point right. They all hummed in a thinking manner and recalled their memories. Y/n did indeed have a bond that not even Kirishima or Midoriya could have with Bakugou.

Mina squealed a bit in a happy manner, "I can text our classmates about this! They will for sure help us get those two dimwits together in no time!"

The other three looked at each other before smiling and agreeing with Mina. They all began to chat up a small storm on how they can get Y/n and Bakugou to finally start to date.

Y/n continued to laugh silently as he signed to Bakugou. Bakugou was trying his best to focus on the conversation him and Y/n were having but Mina, Sero, Denki, and Kirishima were talking so loud that he couldn't help but over hear.

Bakugou was lucky enough to be able to push down his blush of embarrassment. His silent anger was bubbling up in his chest. He was sure that he was going to yell at his friends after school is over for the day.

 He was sure that he was going to yell at his friends after school is over for the day