𝟹:𝟶

It was the weekend and the 1A dormitory was buzzing in excitement

It was the weekend and the 1A dormitory was buzzing in excitement. Some people were in their own room, some were eating, and some, well most, were listening to Y/n talk about his internship.

Y/n talked loudly like per usual, but he seemed to more excited than anything, seeing this as one of his first real villain attacks and he was really proud of himself. He talked and talked his head off like there was no tomorrow.

Some people were very invested in the story and kept up with what Y/n was saying. While others got bits and pieces of what Y/n was saying only because he was talking so fast it was a bit hard to keep up, but they stayed with him none the less.

"I'm not going to lie, but the villain was so cool!! Their quirk was super fast like and I could barely keep up!! I'm so glad I trained with Ectoplasm, his training was hard but it payed off so well in the fight!! My tendrils were so much more faster than the villain and were were going so fast that the pro heroes couldn't even keep up!!" Y/n cheered as he talked on and on with what he has to say.

At one point he had to get up from his seat and walk around the couch because he couldn't sit still. He made small sound effect and even demonstrated for Midoriya how things worked with his quirk.

Needless to say, Y/n was having a blast and everyone who took time out of their day were happy to see the sun of the class enjoying himself.

"Oi! You bastard, keep the fuck down!! I can hear you from all the way upstairs!!" Bakugou stormed as he shoved Y/n lightly.

Y/n stopped mid story and went silenet, everyone's smile dropped when they saw Bakugou enter the picture. Sure, Bakugou can be a dick, but for some reason he always had it out for Y/n, especially when he's being himself.

"Tch," Y/n said softly, "Why can't you just put on some music or something?"

Bakugou growled at Y/n, "You don't think I've already tried that?! You're so loud I can hear you through fucking headphone!! Why can't you just be quiet??"

"H-hey Bakugou, I think I have some noise canceling headphone you-" Kirihisma was cut off.

"Well then find another way! I'm not going to be quiet just because you said so, Bakugou!!" Y/n shouted and turned to the ashy-blond.

Bakugou's brows furrowed in an anger manner. He turned up his hands so that small pops of explosions came out of them.

"HA?! You fucking dumbass!! Why can't you just be quiet!! You're so goddamn loud that everyone in the dormitory and hear you!!"

"It's not my fault I just want to talk freely, Bakugou!! It's called a freedom of speech, ever heard of it?!!" Y/n snapped back which surprised everyone in the room, including Bakugou.

"Hey guys! This should stop!" Midoriya called out but the duo didn't listen.

"Then why can't i say anything, huh!? 'Freedom of speech,' you say?? This isn't fucking America!! Cna't you just shut up?!? You're so annoying!!"

Y/n flinched at the last word Bakugou said, the other students seemed to noticed this and furrowed their brows in worry.

Y/n gritted his teeth and lowered his head. He roughly grabbed Bakugou's shirt and pulled him towards him so he could yell in his face.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!! I just wanted to tell a story to everyone!! Why do you always have it against me?!?! What the fuck is your problem with me Katsuki Bakugou!??!" Y/n shouted, pure anger in his voice, he finally snapped after all this time, "What's the matter with me that you hate me so fucking much?!? Tell me!! Tell me and everyone here why you hate me so much!! Huh?!"

"Don't... fucking... TOUCH ME!!!" Bakugou shouted and raised his hand.

Everyone's eyes widened, knowing what Bakugou was going to do. Some people called out to Y/n for him to move in worry, some called out to Bakugou for him to stop. Bakugou nor Y/n listened however.

Bakugou blasted Y/n face, covering it in smoke and orange and yellow light. Y/n was forcefully pushed because of Bakugou as he was put down and got into a fight in stance.

Y/n waved the smoke away from his face, a small ringing in his ear had started up and was starting to get uncomfortable. The ringing covered the sound of his classmates calling out to him in worry. Luckily, the ringing was slowly going away, but it took longer than last time.

Y/n rubbed his face with the back of his hand and looked up at an angered Bakugou because he was slouching.

"Just... tell me why you hate me so fucking much..." Y/n muttered, simmered soot on his cheeks.

Bakugou's eyes slightly widened at the question. In trust he doesn't hate Y/n, he was... conflicted... He said nothing to Y/n.

Y/n gritted his teeth and staggered to stand up straight, "Fine, be like that Bakugou."

Y/n sped walk out of the living room and made a beeline towards that elevator. For some reason the ding of the elevator was a bit muffled for Y/n's liking. He left without a word, not even wanting to finish the story he was telling earlier.

Bakugou let his classmates yell at him for doing such a thing to Y/n. He looked down at the hand that was used to blast Y/n. He muted everyone around him, only leaving him to hear his thoughts. After a bit, he too walked away from everyone in silence.

 After a bit, he too walked away from everyone in silence