𝟻:𝟻

Kirishima wasn't going to give up on Y/n, he wanted to see Y/n smile again, it's been so long since he's seen it

Kirishima wasn't going to give up on Y/n, he wanted to see Y/n smile again, it's been so long since he's seen it. He was currently in the elevator bouncing on his feet, waiting to get to Y/n's room in the dormitory.

Once the elevator door opened, Kirishima quickly made a beeline to Y/n's room. However, he ran into a solemn looking back who was going back to his room as well. Kirishima looked at his friend in slight worry.

Ever since Y/n had lost his hearing, anyone could tell how regretful Bakugou was, in fact he showed a lot more emotion than before. But he never yelled at anyone anymore nor has he exploded someone, yet he would snap at anyone who tried to talk to him.

Kirishima shook his head and wen tip to Y/n door. He took out his phone and texted Y/n to open his dorm door since knocking won't do anything nor will it get Y/n's attention.

Soon there was a click, which signaled Kirishima that Y/n unlocked his door. Kirishima slowly opened the door, making sure not to startle Y/n with sudden movements.

Y/n had walked o his bed from getting up and flopped in the bed side. On the desk were whiteboards and markers for when people visited him in his room. His laptop was opened as he was starting to learn JSL.

Kirishima grabbed a marker and whiteboard and softly sat on the bed's edge. Y/n glanced up from his spot on the bed in questioning of what Kirishima wanted from him.

Kirishima was nervous but he quickly wrote something down on the whiteboard and showed to Y/n, "Can you please hang out with us? It's just for today and we'll be in your dorm."

Y/n groaned a bit and grabbed his own whiteboard to start writing, "Can't you just leave me alone, I don't want to hang out, I'm still trying to get used to this deaf thing."

Kirishima let out a sigh. He erased the whiteboard and picked up his marker again. But he hesitated on what to write. The tip of the marker hovered over the board, barely even touching it.

Y/n raised a brow at this but did nothing he only laid back down on the bed. There was a moment where no one moved, Kirishima thinking of what to write, Y/n just wanting to sleep the day off.

"You know, Bakugou has been a bit a been down ever since that day. He's really sorry and he's been trying to get your attention, please just give him a chance to make it up to you, Y/n."

Y/n slightly glared at what Kirishima had wrote. He grabbed his whiteboard and started to write on it again.

"Well, Bakugou should've though about what he was doing twice. I gave him chances before that day to change, to make up for what he did, and what did he do? Cause me to go fucking deaf. There's no going back from that Kirishima, if he's sorry then he just needs to try harder, or wait for me to accept him."

Kirishima bit the inside of his cheeks. He went to write more down on the board but the marker and it was taken away from him. Kirishima looked at Y/n in surprise as he was the one who took the stuff away.

Y/n held up a his board and pointed at his door, "Get out, if all you're going to do is trying to back Bakugou look good. Get out now."

Kirishima's hand trembled a bit but he nodded nonetheless. He hesitantly got up from the bed and walked out the door, closing it as he left.

Y/n stared at his door. He got from his bed and locked the door, he didn't want anyone else getting in. He stayed there for a bit just examining the door handle. He placed his forehead on the door as he sighed.

He just needs a bit more time before he can see Bakugou again. But for now, Y/n wants nothing to deal with Bakugou, he doesn't want to talk to him, doesn't want to see him, doesn't even want to hear about him. Y/n just wants to be left alone.

 Y/n just wants to be left alone