𝟾:𝟶

'You've got to be kidding me

  'You've got to be kidding me...' Y/n thought as he glared at the male in front of him.

'Those bastards...' Bakugou thought as he stared at Y/n in slight disbelief.

'They set us up didn't they?'

Bakugou and Y/n stared at each other, one in shock, the other in slight disgust. They both were standing near a cafe because they were both invited by their friends to hang out. This was Y/n's first time hanging out with the Bakusquad since the incident so now he feels betrayed.

"Did they set you up for this?" Y/n signed.

Bakugou sighed, "Unfortunately, I'm guessing they did it to you too."

"I wish they didn't."

"I swear I'm going to kill them one day."

"Let me join when you do."

Bakugou snorted slightly and looked away. Y/n seemed proud at what he had sign, having a cheeky smile on his face when he did so. Bakugou cleared his throat and looked back at Y/n. Y/n raised a brow at him.

"Well, since we're here, why not just have... fun? I guess..." Bakugou hesitated.

Y/n slightly furrowed his brows at Bakugou request. He looked to the side, complicating on weather to listen to his grudge or the small voice of forgiveness in his head. He let out a sigh and shrugged, he'll get free food anyways.

"Sure, why not, you're paying though," Y/n signed with a pout.

Bakugou's eyes shined slightly at this but blinked in realization, "Rude but fair."

Y/n silently snickered to himself as he and Bakugou walked into the cafe they were standing by. They signed a bit awkwardly to each other a conversation. Y/n was hesitant but gave Bakugou a chance, to which he took without a second thought.

The cafe wasn't really filled with people. From what Y/n could feel form the vibrations, there wasn't a lot of talking or a lot of noise happening. He smiled softly feeling the calming aura of the cafe.

The smile didn't go unnoticed by Bakugou. He blushed very lightly at the sight of Y/n's small smile, it's been a while since he had seen Y/n smile, so this was semi-special to him.

The two only got some drinks and signed a bit here and there. Surprisingly, Bakugou was the one who signed the most. He signed about the extras that were his friends and how he trained. Y/n watched carefully, snorting here and there to keep in his laugh.

The two males had calming conversations, nothing out of the ordinary, and nothing that passed any grey areas. It was fun, surprisingly, for Y/n. Granted, he was still iffy when around Bakugou.

Bakugou and Y/n were now walking down the sidewalk towards the UA dorms

Bakugou and Y/n were now walking down the sidewalk towards the UA dorms. They were only gone for about an hour or so but it was enjoyable at least.

At one point walking back, Y/n stopped immediately and looked into a store window. Bakugou noticed this since he's been keeping an eye on Y/n so he doesn't bump into anyone accidentally.

Bakugou raised a brow and turned to see what Y/n was looking at. His eyes slightly widened when he saw that it was a squishmellow being displayed. He noticed that Y/n's eyes shined at the sight of it.

Y/n liked stuffed animals, and surprisingly not a lot of people knew that. Granted, he doesn't talk about his likings much especially when it came to be deemed childish as stuffed animals. But he'll never grow out of the faze that makes him fascinated by them.

A tap on his shoulder caught Y/n's attention. He turned and looked at a slightly nervous looking Bakugou.

"Do you want me to get it for you?" Bakugou signed.

Y/n blinked in surprise at the request. He cocked his head to the side in questioning of what Bakugou meant.

Bakugou sighed, "Get you that. Do you want me to get you that?"

Y/n's eyes slightly widened at Bakugou request, "No, no, it's fine, I don't need it. Besides I was only looking nothing more."

Bakugou frowned and narrowed his eyes at Y/n. It was painfully obvious that Y/n wanted the squishmellow. Bakugou let out a tch and sped walk into the shop with all of the stuffed animals in it.

Y/n had dots for eyes in confusion of what Bakugou is doing. He stood by the door of the shop waiting for Bakugou to come out of it. He sort of messed with his sleeves and he tried to think of a reason as to why Bakugou asked him such a question.

Suddenly, something really soft was shoved into Y/n's chest. Y/n fumbled with the soft object before his eyes shined when he noticed that it was the squishmellow he was looking at earlier. His eyes gazed up at Bakugou in shock.

Bakugou didn't look at Y/n and only gave him the mellow. He had a bit of pink that dusted his cheeks but he looked away so that Y/n couldn't see it. He tried to calm down the heat from his cheeks.

Y/n tilted his head to the side slightly and tugged on Bakugou's sleeve in questions. Bakugou huffed and didn't dare to look at Y/n in the eyes.

"Say nothing," Bakugou signed, "Let's go already."

Y/n blinked in surprise as Bakugou began to lead him back to the dorm building. He looked down at the squishmellow in his arm and smiled softly at it. Maybe giving Bakugou a chance wasn't so bad.

Bakugou would glance at Y/n every once in a while. When he did, he caught Y/n's soft smile. His heart slightly fluttered at the sight but he shook it off, thinking nothing of it, for now.

 His heart slightly fluttered at the sight but he shook it off, thinking nothing of it, for now