𝟺:𝟻

Y/n still had horrid like eyes as he stared at the floor beneath him

Y/n still had horrid like eyes as he stared at the floor beneath him. He was currently in the nurses office with Aizawa. He still had the blanket on his head for comfort.

He didn't know what the adults were talking about, but he knew it wasn't good. He didn't like that he couldn't hear anything, he can only hope that this can be fixed, if it can ever be fixed.

A tap on Y/n shoulder made him look up. He was met with a worried Aizawa and Recovery girl. He looked between the two of them with a scared look.

"I'm sorry to say this but I can't return your hearing," Recovery Girl wrote down on a white board she had, "I can only heal so much but your ears have severe damages to them that I can't fix. I suggest start talking JSL or take a white board where ever you. I can have some hearing aids done for you but it will be awhile until I can get my hands on them. I'm sorry once again, Y/n."

Y/n said and did nothing, he only looked down at the floor thinking about what his life came to. He couldn't hear, how was he going to be a hero now? Was it even possible to be a deaf hero? No, a hero with a disability was disgusted amongst the hero community.

He didn't notice this but, Y/n started crying. Yet, only tears fell from his eyes. He could feel Aizawa side hug him for comfort, but Y/n felt nothing of the sorts.

 He could feel Aizawa side hug him for comfort, but Y/n felt nothing of the sorts

"Y/n L/n is deaf at the moment. We are trying to get him some hearing aids to help him become a hero," Aizawa said with his head held up.

The students of 1A were stunned by the sudden news. They thought that Y/n only had some injuries to his face that could've been easily fixed, but they were wrong. Everyone was so much more worse then they thought.

Bakugou was definitely shocked by the news. He hated this new news, he absolutely despised it. He despised himself for doing something like this. Bakugou looked down at the hand he used to blast Y/n. He began to shake a bit in place.

He didn't mean it. He didn't want this. He didn't want to be a villain to Y/n, never to Y/n. He didn't want this to happen. He has to say sorry, but how? Y/n can't even hear him, not anymore. This was all bullshit.

Bakugou clutched his fist as a shadow covered his eyes. He stormed out of the lounge area and straight to the elevators. He ignored the stares and call outs that he got from his fellow classmates. Right now, he need to think about everything.

Bakugou sniffed a bit and covered the bottom of his mouth to hold in his cries. Small tears pricked his eyes as they were wide in shock and horror.

He never wanted this for Y/n.