𝟽:𝟻

"Thank you for bringing this up, I'll tell Principle Nezu about this right away

"Thank you for bringing this up, I'll tell Principle Nezu about this right away. You two can go back to your dorms now," Aizawa said and signed at the same time, as he lightly pushed the two boys out of the office.

Y/n and Bakugou stood next to each other as Aizawa closed the door in front of them. Bakugou had told Aizawa was the two second years we're doing to Y/n earlier that day and Y/n signed to Aizawa that what had happened was true. He was grateful that Aizawa learned how to sign beforehand.

The two males sort of just stood around, not talking, signing or even looking at one another. Y/n had got news that his hearing aids should be arriving a bit late because of a delay. Bakugou had surprisingly been by his side through it all.

Bakugou and Y/n stood next to each other in awkward silence. No one knew if they should move or talk/sign to the other. They were just there, and walking to the dorms will be awkward too, since they're going to the same place.

A soft tap on Y/n's shoulder caught his attention. Surprisingly, it didn't startle him since he was gentle and not aggressive. Y/n looked up and at Bakugou, who had tapped him.

"Are you alright?" Bakugou signed.

Y/n's eyes slightly widened since Bakugou knew how to sign, "I'm... fine, but you can sign?" He signed a bit hesitant.

Bakugou looked to the side and nodded, "Yeah, I learned how to sign."

Y/n's breathe hitched slightly, "I'm... grateful, thank you. I'm also thankful for you sticking up for me, I guess..."

"I've been wanting to tell you that I'm sorry, Y/n, I really am," Bakugou signed, getting straight to the point, "I know you might not accept it, but i just wanted you to know."

Y/n huffed slightly and started to walk to the dorms. Bakugou was quick to be by his side.

"I know you're sorry, but I can't accept your apology right now," Y/n signed, "I just need time, alright? It's going to be a while, or maybe I'll never forgive you, but I just need some time to think about it, Bakugou."

Bakugou's brows slightly furrowed at Y/n. He looked forwards with his head slightly down in shame of himself.

"It's okay, take all the time you need, I'm not going anywhere," Bakugou signed.

Y/n let out a soft hum that Bakugou couldn't hear. He side glanced Bakugou with a glint in his eye. Part of him wants to forgive Bakugou, another part wants to beat the shit out of him, so Y/n was a bit confused.

The rest of the walk was a decent one. Some questions were signed here and there and were returned with plain answers. The conversation was plain and dull, to put it simply.

By the time both males reached the dorms, they split off to do their own thing, not signing to each other over even looking back.