𝟼:𝟻

Bakugou's room was dark, the only light was from his cracked window from the sunset that was soft and the light from his laptop that was playing a video

Bakugou's room was dark, the only light was from his cracked window from the sunset that was soft and the light from his laptop that was playing a video. He was sitting straight up in his seat as he copied the hand signals that were playing on the video.

Bakugou grumbled to himself as he messed up signing again. He paused the video and let out a frustrated yell, he was thankful that the walls were sound proof. He lightly smacked himself on the head as a small punishment for messing up.

Bakugou let out a sigh and glanced at his hand, the one that messed up. He glared at it as his fingers twitched a bit from being overused, by quirk and by practicing how to sign. He clutched his hand in a fist and turned back to the paused video.

There was a knock on Bakugou's door. Bakugou didn't bother and continued to try and sign. But than there was another knock causing him to get irritated and storm to the door and swinging it open.

"What is it?" Bakugou snapped.

Midoriya nervously stood in front of Bakugou holding a book in his hand, "I-I-I thought I could be so-some help t-to you," he stuttered terribly.

Bakugou glared at Midoriya making the green haired male shiver a bit under his eyes. He glanced down at the book that Midoriya was holding and his eyes softened ever so slightly at the words 'Japanese Sign Language Hand Book'.

Bakugou looked back up at Midoriya then turned to his laptop that had the paused video on it. Midoriya followed his vision and noticed the video too. His tense shoulders slumped a bit in slight pity.

Bakugou side eyed Midoriya, glaring a him a bit, "You're here to help?" He grumbled angrily.

Midoriya gulped a bit but stood his ground, he gave a broken smile, "I-I'm sure you got most of it down but learning a bit more wouldn't h-hurt plus I-I need some help too."

Bakugou glanced back at the ground, he turned away from Midoriya but left the door opened, "Don't you dare tell anyone and close the door, you damn nerd."

Midoriya's eyes shined at what his childhood friend said, he smiled and closed the door behind him, "Not a word Kacchan, I promise."

"Stop calling me that!"