I

The wet cold wind played with Bernadette's curly hair when she was lying on her hands and looking at the blue sky. It was December — winter in Portugal was incredible, sun, sand, and the shore of the Atlantic ocean. Lady sighed heavily and raised a palm into the old cabriolet's window, tried to touch the air with a little bit opened mouth, and feel liberty. Brunette still was thinking about her life a lot, so she looked at the driver — Damiano was focused on the road, but looked like he is also thinking about the future — they have left everything and everyone after a huge quarrel, they have nothing but a car, some staff, and money, which Louis bring in few weeks. Now they have to hide because of her father. It started seven months ago when Bernadett saw Damiano for the first time, she was returning home from school and noticed one guy, singing and playing on a guitar on the main street:

A big crowd gathered around this guy, they were smiling and laughing, somebody tried to dance with their partners, but Bernadett didn't even think about coming closer, she likes to stand in the distance and look at the situation in general. The girl bit her lower lip, listening to this hoarse and alluring voice, crossed her arms on her chest, and closed eyes, enjoying music. It was a pretty sunny day in Rome, so the brunette decided to go home on her feet and was happy about this random meeting. She thanked God for that. When the guy stopped play she opened her green eyes sharp and sighed, taking her school bag, Bernadett wanted to leave the area as soon as possible before anybody recognize her, because whatever it is she always will be Daddy's girl.

"Hey," someone called out brunette, so she turned around, it was that guy holding guitar, now he was much beautiful, then in hundred meters — so tall, long brown curly hair up to the shoulders, deep hazel eyes, and amazing smile.

Smile, she fell in love with.

"I saw you afar," he said, looking straight into her green eyes and bitting lip embarrassed, his cheeks were pink.

"Yes," she nodded, smiling too, "I didn't want to stand in the crowd."

"Haven't we met before?" the girl shook her head, "Oh, then I'm Damiano. Damiano David."

She was afraid of telling her name. She knew what will be after that.

"You're a great singer, Damiano," the brunette got nervous and started turning around on everybody. She can't be here, father will be furious, "sorry, but I have to go."

"Are you okay?" guy took her right hand when she was about to leave. He looked sorry.

"Yes," Damiano let go of her hand, but was still waiting for a response, "I'm Bernadette Esposito."

David was shocked, almost paralyzed, as everybody who sees the main Italian businessman's daughter, especially without guards and luxury cars.

"I imagined you differently."

"How?"

He shrugged, "Less cute."

They both laughed and Bernadette stopped being nervous. He was a good guy.

The brunette opened her eyes realizing she fell asleep, lady looked at Damiano — he was driving a car fast and carelessly like he's still on race. The singer was more relaxed, didn't think about life and the future anymore. La donna raised her view at the sky and noted that the sun was more bright than early, so she needed sunglasses.

"Woke up?" asked Damiano with a little smile and slowed down. He knew she's scared of fast driving.

"Yes," she nodded taking a small bottle of water and making some sips, it made her feel fresh after a long road.