XVIII

palaye royale — redeemer

18+ (it's VERY emotional)

"That's bullshit!" Thomas said loudly, raising his hand in the air as Carlotta evaporated from the living room into a cloud of dark smoke.

Bernadette sighed in dismay as she sank onto the sofa next to Victoria and Damiano. Everyone was tense and frightened, the appearance of an unknown woman, who for some unknown reason turned into smoke and told the story of this house. Everything floated before Victoria's eyes, she could not distinguish objects, and because of the dim light, everything seemed to be one big black spot, which inspired an immense fear, mortal. The girl was still holding her head, leaning her back on the sofa, and closing her eyes.

"It could be a concussion," David said nervously, looking swiftly at the wooden floor, "you hit too hard."

"We need to take them to the hospital," Thomas nodded towards Malvina, who raised her palms to face level and studied her fingers with wide eyes as if she had never seen them.

"And what do we tell them?" Ethan asked.

"They won't let us out," Dette interrupted him, raising her green eyes to the guys.

"What do you propose to do, my love?" Damiano's last words were clearly sarcastic, but the girl did not take them seriously.

"Do whatever she says," Esposito replied calmly and slowly as the hurricane raged inside her.

"That's bullshit!" repeated Thomas, turning away from his friends.

It was not delusional, everyone in this room thought so, even the blond, who was so desperate to convince himself otherwise, they had no choice, there was no way out, they had to confess what they had done, but no one could say a word. They knew confession would break their lives. Bernadette furrowed her eyebrows, studying with her eyes all those present, each of them looked away, not wanting to say anything, they ran not from the girl but themselves. Each of them sat down on the sofa, now a small circle has gathered, in which even Malvina, who has clearly lost her mind, took part.

Curly's lips pressed together, looking at Damiano.

"I hate our relationship with Mal," Victoria said quietly, removing her hand from her face and looking up at her girlfriend. She wanted to tell her everything right for a long time, "I am slowly dying in them, every time I see her it causes me unbearable pain, from which I am ready to die."

"What are you talking about?" exclaimed Thomas, frowning.

"I should have done this a few months ago," Vic shook her head, "I started running out of the house so as not to see her or her son. He cries, screams, wakes us up at night, from which I can't sleep well, I have to forever count our money because they are constantly not enough for a normal life. I'm tired, "the girl exhaled, again covering her face with her fingers, only now from tears," tired of everything that happens in my life. She stopped pleasing me, I come home, I argue with Malvina, I follow the child, then all over again. "

Mal seemed to begin to recover but still did not have complete control over her body. She understood everything De Angelis was saying.

"I," Vic sighed sharply, collecting her thoughts, "I started drinking, a lot, now I always have alcohol with me, without which I can no longer live."

"Only alcohol?" Dette croaked, wrapping her arms around herself.

There was a long silence.

"No," Vic replied, "a friend of mine was selling me pills to help me forget."