XI

scriptonote - chistyy ( clean )

An empty pack of caramel flakes was on the table that Dami and the girl ate in the morning. Dette sat on a chair in the kitchen, tucking her knees to her chest and clasping them in her arms, she put her chin on her knees, waiting for further action from Damiano, the girl asked him to cut his already quite grown curly hair. Esposito was still thinking about what she saw the night when got up to fetch water as Ethan caused themselves injuries in the bathroom room in the house, who took David. Biting her lip, the girl waited for her lover to find scissors throughout the house, the green-eyed looked at one point on the floor, trying to correlate all the thoughts in my head, which never ceased to appear, replacing one another, prevented me from sitting quietly in one place. It was difficult to understand how the guy, who looked quite ordinary, funny, and shy, was hiding such problems in himself, the way out of which he found only in slow self-destruction. And then she remembered how she ran away from home, drowned out her tears and sobs with hot water in the same bathroom, and understood this guy's feelings. Coming hopelessness, about which it is impossible to escape.

"Finally I found scissors," Damiano said loudly, entering the kitchen and coming closer to his girlfriend, "I already thought I would have to cut with a knife," the guy laughed slightly, separating a small strand with his fingers and cutting off the ends.

"I wouldn't let the knife touch my hair," the girl answered in the same manner, distracted from her obsessive thoughts and smiling insincerely.

"Then I would go with long hair like Rapunzel," Damiano added sarcastically, focusing on the haircut because he didn't want to spoil anything and then listen that his hands were crooked, "Vic got drunk yesterday, Malvina sent a video to the group of how she tries to deal with a hangover. "

"We drank a little," Bernadette furrowed her brows, "you can't get drunk like that unless of course, Vic drank after."

"Louis walked them to the apartment, I think they went to bed right away, considering that they had to be crowded on the same couch at night."

"Of course," the girl chuckled, pressing her knees closer to her chest, "Louis is still a virtue ."

"Stop talking about him like that," despite the hot topics in the conversation, Damiano continued to work with his hair, carefully cutting each end, "he helped us well with the move, and he is still my friend."

"A friend with whom you took part in the race before leaving Rome?" sarcastically asked Esposito, raising brows and turning sharply on a chair so that David did not have time to cut off the curls. The guy quickly threw the scissors on the kitchen cabinet, inhaling heavily to calm down and not yell at his beloved, put his hands on his knees, and leaned closer to Detta's face.

"I thought we solved this issue," Damiano replied with a suspiciously calm voice.

"You can't just forget the fact that after the death of my friend, you easily went to another race," Esposito reminded him in a deceptively enchanting voice.

"I got into the race because I like speed and cars, not because I wanted to hurt you," the guy straightened up and took a couple of steps back, throwing up his arms.

"And I like not to deny myself anything, but I still live with you," the girl jumped up from her chair, saying this phrase, which she immediately regretted. Dette in no way wanted to offend David, whose face it was clear that these words hit him like splinters, " Damy, I didn't want to," her face immediately relaxed and she wanted to take a couple of steps forward to meet the guy, however, he put his palms forward, not wanting the curly one to fit.