XIII

harry styles — falling

The tattoo studio where Malvina worked was very atmospheric: a lot of drawings glued to the walls and corkboard, shelves with paint and cans, tables and lamps on the ceiling, behind which the craftsmen worked and prepared sketches for clients, several special chairs and tables for tattooing. Bernadette was in such a place for the first time and was greatly surprised by the beauty and comfort of the place where Damiano spent a lot of time.

"Don't worry," the guy said, intertwining the fingers of his hand and the girl's, tucking them behind his back. In response, she just rolled her eyes, slightly shoving the guy in the side. The couple thought about pair tattoos for a long time, and now, even though this topic of conversation has been postponed for a long time, they have still decided. It wasn't difficult for Dami, because his body already knows what a needle with paint in the skin is, nevertheless the girl, who still admired tattoos, was brought up in an environment where drawings on the body, especially of a young girl, were censured, and besides, she afraid of pain. Therefore, David decided to take this matter into his own hands and chose the sketches that he sent to Malvina before this, so that Dette still doesn't know either the drawing or the size.

"I hope these are not insects," the girl breathed, pressing her whole body against her lover's hand.

"There are many, many spiders and cockroaches," the guy laughed, starting to tickle the curly so that goosebumps went through her body and she laughed.

"Stop it," Esposito shouted, running away from the guy in the direction of the blonde who was collecting the necessary substances for the tattoo, "hi."

"Hey," Malvina responded stopping watch on the drawings she made for clients, as Dami said it was a secret for Dette, "ready to get some tattoos?" she asked getting up from her chair and playing her eyebrows.

"Stop it," Dette smiled sitting on the tattoo chair and biting her lower lip, "I'm starting to be afraid of your ideas guys!" she raised her eyebrows.

"It's not necessary." Damiano kissed her in the temple and sat near the chair.

Malvina put on disposable gloves, picked up a tattoo machine, and asked: "Where?"

Dette glanced at Damiano, who was flipping through the feed of one of the social networks, and nodded to the blonde, pointing to the hip. The girl grinned, waiting for the curly one to pull down her black jeans, then put the tattoo machine on her little table and picked up a razor. Having cleared the area of ​​hair, the master began the procedure for applying the tattoo, diligently drawing each line. Closing her eyes, Bernadette tried to endure the slight pain and vibration in her hip.

"Don't look," Damiano asked, looking up from his gadget and taking his lover's hand and intertwining their fingers.

"Tell me it's not a spider," the girl pursed her lips.

"There are no spiders," the guy repeated, leaning closer to the girl and touching her cheek with his nose.

David drew attention to the girl's neck, on which the medallion was still hanging, he accidentally opened, so that the guy noticed his photo there, only the second side of the jewelry wasn't empty, there was another photo that Dami didn't know about. It was William, smiling as he always did. Damiano didn't suspect that the guy was so close to her that his photo was in a locket, which the girl never took off. Memories weigh heavily on the dark-haired man's head so that she suddenly spun and fell ill.

"You got it all wrong," Damiano said loudly, getting out of the car and slamming the door with a characteristic sound.

"How was I supposed to understand this?" the guy asked in the same manner, leaning on the hood of his racing car.