XV

aman zhu — za toboi (за тобой)

Damiano was lying on the bed in his upstairs bedroom, his fingers interlocked and resting on his head, thinking about his upcoming birthday and presents and the possible surprise his friends had prepared. Already night had fallen, almost everyone had gone to bed, only Esposito was clearing the remains of dinner from the table, David noticed again that the girl's behavior was rather strange, but he exhaled heavily, realizing that the reason could be Louis, whom she didn't love. At this time Dette entered the room in a silk white robe that barely reached mid-thigh, she spread the cream on her palms, and then closed the door, leaning back against it and biting suspiciously on the corner of her lower lip. Damiano grinned, taking a seat on the bed.

"They might hear us," the guy furrowed his eyebrows, parading the girl, who had refused to have sex for the past few days, citing the presence of friends in the neighborhood.

"I can have an orgasm without your involvement," her playfulness frightened and turned the guy on at the same time, he opened his arms for a hug at the same moment, the girl quickly, but just as elegantly, running up to the dark-haired man, sitting on top of him. 

Dette immediately felt the tense muscles of the guy's abs, which contracted from the contact with the naked female skin. The girl bit her lower lip again, without breaking eye contact with Damiano, and began to slowly untie the silk robe's sash, revealing a view of her body in a lace bodice of the same color. David exhaled noisily, squeezing his hands harder around the curly-haired woman's waist, who leaned forward slightly, resting her palms against his hard chest. She tucked her hair to one side and gently touched her lips to his, David immediately deepened the kiss, pulling the little woman's body closer to him, the girl occasionally giggling at his insistence in bed and pulling away, wanting to increase the foreplay.

"Hold on, cowboy," she laughed, rising higher and settling on the man's groin.

"You know very well that your smell drives me crazy," Damiano sat up, feeling that he was already on the verge of arousal, he pressed his nose into the woman's neck, inhaling deeply his favorite scent, only instead of the familiar flowers, he felt only rot and ground. Suddenly Bernadette clutched her thin fingers into the man's shoulders, causing pain with her sharp nails, the guy raised his brown eyes to his beloved, but instead of her he saw only an old woman, her face half decomposed and a human skeleton was visible, and the other was with rough and wrinkled skin.

"Shit!" he shouted. David pushed the woman away from him, who immediately fell to the floor, now wearing a long black robe.

"What's going on?" Dette walked into the room, she was wearing Damiano's long black T-shirt and water was dripping from her hair, she had just recently gotten out of the shower and couldn't be here. The girl furrowed her eyebrows as she sat down on the bed closer to David and touched his forehead with her palms, the guy looked very frightened, "A nightmare?" she asked, stroking his temple, which already had a few drops of sweat forming on it.

"Yes," he exhaled, nodding and sinking onto the crumpled pillow, "a strange dream."The girl lay down next to him, resting her head on the boy's shoulder, only he couldn't close his eyes, gazing into the darkness, searching for the outline of that old woman.

Bernadette sat at the dining table, her knees pressed to her chest and biting her lip, watching as Malvina whispered to Victoria and Ethan ate his next meal, as he always did. She was still thinking about seeing Mal and Thomas cooing, it wasn't like they were acting like friends at that moment, they were much more than "just friends" to each other and they hid it perfectly. Dette couldn't believe it and was trying to figure out if she should tell her everything Vic, she thought that with her words she would ruin a relationship that, although there was a crisis, the girl didn't want to get involved. Esposito wanted to figure out her own relationship first, before giving out advice to others.