Chapter 7

-Jude-

It was finally Friday and I really needed a party, Anni's birthday last week doesn't count because I ended up swimming in the pool, crying for God's knows what and with my dad screaming and taking me to my bedroom, Anni was making out with his boyfriend so she didn't really mind. I remember a little talk with my dad but it was probably him quarreling me.

Lunch time arrived and I couldn't thank that enough, Riley and I picked up our food and headed to the table we used to sit everyday. Riley and I were talking until the rest of the group came to sit too.

"Are you guys coming to Lucas' house?"; Mia asked, coming with Lila, sitting with us at the table.

"Of course, I'm dying to dance with this beautiful girl"; I said looking at Riley, her cheeks turned red and she smiled.

"Your love makes me sick"; Lila said with a disgusted face.

"Don't worry Li, we'll find someone for you"; Riley told Lila.

"It's gonna be a great night"; I said when Lucas and Sebastian arrived to the table with their lunch.

"This isn't a cup of coffee with croissants, this is a real party Jude. Do you think you can handle it?"; You , little shit, wouldn't handle an little reunion with friends at Paris

"Even though your ignorance is hilarious, dear Sebastian, I think this party will be a piece of cake"; I gave him a fake smile and he did it too, Mia and Lila tried to hold their laugh and Riley definitely laugh. Lucas tried to change the subject and we kept talking and eating until lunch time finished.

Before my next class I went to the toilet, I was walking through the hallway, looking at my phone and before I could get there I crushed with someone, which made me drop my phone, I was about to curse all his existence until I saw who the guy was.

"OMG I'm so sorry"; Noah picked up my phone and gave it to me.

"It's ok, don't worry about it, you were lucky enough to give it to me intact"; he smiled and we stayed outside the toilet.

"So, is your dad still mad?"

"As always, but I'm used to it. Are you going to Lucas' party?"

"I don't know, maybe, I'm gonna ask Anni"; of course you will

"Sure, I have to get to class"; I turned around and I walked to my classroom, when I sat on my chair I remembered I wanted to go to the bathroom and cursed myself for forgetting about it.

What the hell was happening?

-Anni-

I was putting make-up on and fixing my hair just because I like it, no other particular reason. It was 4:55 pm. and I've already listened to the bell, Leo was here; he came to study because we have an important Spanish test  the next day and I thought it was a good idea for us to study together.

After our conversation at the bus stop, Leo and I became closer, I didn't invited him to my birthday dinner because I wasn't ready for Noah to meet him, I knew he was a bit jealous of him so I thought it was better to stay as just a name between them; anyway he took me to eat chicken wings last Thursday, which was sweet from him, and we had fun. I went down stairs and I could get to the door before Nini, I opened it and there he was.

"Hello my dear colleague, I brought chocolate, this will be a long evening"

"We need to study more often if that means chocolate"; I took the bag full of m&m's and let him in.

We headed to the dinning room and started studying the 'pasado perfecto', after drying our brains for an hour we decided to take a little break so we went to sit at one of the tables beside the pool. Nini came with some cold teas and cookies, and I really enjoyed Leo's face when he saw all of that food.