Chapter 8

-Anni-

I have a test today and my head couldn't be more away, my brain just decided to forget everything I studied and focused on thinking about two special boys in my life; I couldn't stop feeling guilty for what happened and I just hoped nothing would change between Leo and me. Even though everything was alright with Leo yesterday, I was up all night thinking on what happened between us. 

Somehow, I manage to swallow my feelings and got out of bed to make myself ready, I grabbed my things for the test and went downstairs to try and have some breakfast. When I got out of my room I noticed Jude's room was closed so he was still sleeping, at the dinning table I found my mom and I had breakfast with her.

When I arrived to the institute a few girls were at class, gossiping and pretending to study, I took my book out of my backpack and started to read trying to get my shit together, I kind of nailed it. The class was about to start and Leo arrived, he waved at me and took a sit, I gave him a little smile and kept reading.

"I though you were ready for the test"; he said as a whisper.

"I'm ready but I'm cautious too"; I replied without taking my eyes from the book.

"You're sure you are not just distracted?"; I was about to reply but the teacher arrived and we started the test. Somehow I could answer every question quickly and confident, but a part of my brain was still thinking of Leo's words; was he distracted too? did he think about it as much as I did?

After the writing test and waiting some minutes for my speaking test I could finally get out of there and take some air; I exited the institute and waited for my father outside. This was ripping my head off, what if Leo lied? what if he doesn't really feel something for me? what if I was just making a whole movie in my head? what if Noah finds out? what if...

"Are you ok?"; Leo came to me with a clearly worried face, what should I tell him?

"Yeah, everything is just fine"; liar

"Is it about yesterday?"; I faced him and stayed in silence some seconds.

"I just feel a little confused, I don't know what happened to me, I think it was wrong..."; I stared at the floor, I couldn't look Leo in the eyes after regretting what almost happened.

"You should tell Noah"; Leo said out of nowhere.

"Are you nuts?! why should I tell him?"; I faced him again trying to figure what was he thinking about.

"So you stop feeling guilty"

"But we didn't kiss..."

"Exactly, it didn't happened, but the fact that you were thinking about doing it makes you feel guilty, but if it didn't mean anything to you then you don't have to worry about telling Noah"; he said with a face and a tone I could not understand.

"He will kill you.."; I whispered after sighing, this was exhausting.

"Maybe, but I did what I felt. Is there a better way to die?"; he walked away heading to the bus stop.

How did I get into this craziness?

My good friend Leo liked me and I couldn't be more confused with our relationship after that almost kiss; if it's not important to me then I should tell Noah.

I  won't tell him

-Noah-

I was dunk...

I wasn't drunk...

He was drunk...

He didn't look drunk...