chapter 3

Bang Bang.... " remove this dead body" said the man with the gun. He go out from the basement with two people both on his side, to his beautiful mansion in which he lives with his friends and brother. Hoseok- a do you deliver the drugs to the mafia I told you about? Yes seokjinie I have done it, he said with his cheerful aura. Hoseok! how many times should I tell you not call me with that name, I am a fucking mafia boss don't make me lowly by calling me that. Even if you want to call someone with this type of nickname you should call your boyfriend!. " He calls me names which is cringi that u have ever heard" the one who was not talking until nowtell. "But you love it when I call you with cute nicknames right yoongi" Hobi said smilingly. By hearing that yoongi's face got pinkish color, he cleared his throat in order to change the topic. By seeing this his lover and bff laughed, they know yoongi is a softy for his loved ones. They smiled and go to the home office to freshen up.

This is the big house or mansion

Living room

Living room.

Office

Office. ( I will show other house parts when it's mentioned)

After that three of them came to the living room to see three boys playing and fighting and doing weird things. It was normal and three of them see it everyday.

So the hyung line don't feel anything.
The three boys saw them and greet them.

Hlo hyungs, how was your day?, the boy with blue hair ask. It was okey taehyung ah  seokjin reply to his brother. Jiminah jungkookah! stop scaring the dog
Yes hyungie, replied the both of them to Hoseok.

Jinpov,

Signs, they never chamge, what do I will do with the idiots. Even though I them idiots I love themvery much. I will do anything to protect my family even though I have to give my life, I will do it.

His face make a soft smile while looking at the bickering ones. But soon changed into his cold demonor when he saw his mens coming.  What happened? Nothing bossvee just came to check on you a d wanted to inform the drug deal went smoothly without any problems. Ok, you can go I will give you all a live, said jin. Ok boss.
They left.

He thought today will be a peaceful day but soon interested by a loud bangs from the front door. They all got alert because only enemies or the they don't know will knock on the door others who they trust knows there password and others will ring the calling bell or inform early about there arrival. So the banging was suspicious, all of them except yar and jimin kept there gunin there hand ready to shoot.

But that doesn't needed because the one who banged came running cheerfully and screaming jins name, next the think they all saw that the man is hugging the heck out of Seokjin. The other man who came with him just give and apologitical smile help jin to remove the hugging giant. They succeeded. They all went to living room.

If you banged some more we would have shoot on your without looking u. U r lucky jackson, said yoongi. Hehhe sorry Hyung I will not do next time I promise said jackson.

So what is the sudden visit jackson and

Sehun?

Yess new member hehehe😆😆 the info I will include later. And today also small chapter after the introduction and all I will write the long story bcs the main chapter is far away not that far but.... It's far though 😬😌.

Soooo waitttt byeeee😘