chapter 4

"Soooo whats the arrival for"? Jin asked.

Waeeee, we can't meet our cousins?  does we need any special occasion to make a visit to you all? Asked a very offended looking jackson. No simply asked said jin.

We just came to visit, it's been several months we have been met. So we thought to make a visit sad sehun.
And also I wanted to tell you alla secret! Said jakson with a evil smile.
What? Asked the curious maknae line.

You all know our sehun got a crush on a boy~
What! 😮 excalimed all of them even hyung line where shocked to here that. Omfg 😱, did our sehun got crush, the boy who had pledged that he will never fall in love. Omg it's so surprising said the makne line with I hope. .  Yaa, jackson I told you not to tell anyone said an embarrassing sehun. Hehehe sorry, said jackson with not so sorry face.

Hmph so who is the boy who melted you stubborn heart hyungie asked tae. His name is ki-, aah and also you know the boy he have crush on is the boy he bullies jackson said cutting him. 'What's? You love the boy you bullies? Why? Asked a  ery shocked jimin. Yes hyungie if you love him then why are you bullying him? By hearing this he relived a exaggerated sighn and started to tell the reason behind it.

Soooo- he was once again cut of , but this time it was jin, he asked if you are telling the story you should also neede to tell from start. By hearing this sehuns face brighten and with a small smile and with a guilty eyes he started telling....

One and a half years ago....

I was just standing with my friends gossiping and all. We just stand there talking about silly things,making fun of other people. Then suddenly one of my friends call me and tells me that there look there is a beautiful boy but he looks so poor. When I heared that I look at that direction , my breath got knocked away, my heart started to go boom boom, my stomach produces butterflies. There was an angel with dimpled smile. He was smiling by looking at flowers be was looking like how a baby look at it with so much innocent eyes. When I looked at him I feel like I needed to protect that angel from everything I wanted to keep him in my arms wanted to wake by seeing his beautiful face and wanted to cuddle and pepper him with so much love .

Damn hyung, you are head over heels for him

Damn hyung, you are head over heels for him. He must be so beautiful said jungkook.

Yes he was beautiful kook he was more than beautiful. Sehun said with big smile  and loving eyes. But sehun if you love him so much the y bullying him said a confused sugar. By hearing that his smile fade away his face show sad anger guilt. He sighned and said, its because of my dad you all know my father owns the college, everyone nodded so if he knows about dating he will surely make my angels life miserable I don't want that bcs he was poor and also an orphan. So I decided an idea to make his attention on me so I started bullying him. I know it's so idiotic idea but other than that I don't know what to do . When I see his tears from his beautiful eyes I want to beat myself for doing this. I was protecting him from other bullying also. I had never touched or hurted him I only tell him lies that he is ugly and all yes that's all. So from that day ownwards I start to bullying him. He sighs.

It's ok sehun even though I do not believe in love and all I think u genuinely love him by hearing you story. But even though you bullying him for love do you think the dimple boy can return it or he will love you back asked jin. By hearing that sehun face got sad, heyy I don't want make yousad  just was telling you the facts sorry said jin.

Whatever do you have the dimple angelic boys pic hobi asked. No said sehun sadly I don't have it's not safe for him sorry. Ooooo that's why you don't show the pic tell jackson hmmm hummed sehun.
So can you atleast tell his name yes his name is kim- sehun was interrupted by a ringtone it was from sugar.
Hlo?
What I am on the way!
Jin we need to go......

Plss leave me alone!

So that's it today's chapter love you all😘😘🥰😍😍😍🥰