chapter 6

Morning.... (Next day)

Namjoon wakes up from his dream land. Hmmm I think today will be a good day  Namjoon thought.

Today Namjoon don't know why but he got a sudden urge to look at his face in mirror. With a little hesitant he go to his one and only broken mirror it was so dusty also so he decided to clean it. During the cleaning he didn't look at the mirror. After all that cleaning he kept the mirror in bed and go to freshen up.

After a lot of struggles and self motivating he decided to look at the mirror.
Namjoon- hooooo I can do it I can do it............ Noooo I can't............ It's final I will do it.

Soo after some motivation he get the mirror and put it in front of his face but his eyes was closed. His eyes slowly open when he look at it he gasped...

Namjoon- omg i am looking.... Cute?
He was not disappointed this time bcs he changed ugly(actually was not ugly but joon thought that way) to a cute  beautiful boy. His eyes got teary first time in his life he was happy seeing his face he was happy to live...
So he thought to were cute dress without specs but with lense( I know he is poor but his landlord present him that ok).

( soo beautiful and cute you can fight me 😌) He also changed the hairstyle

He also changed the hairstyle. He happly walked to his college. When he enter everyone was looking at him this time joon doesn't look down bcs of shame but for shyness he was blushing mess.

He walks to his locker when he looked he gasped there was so many sweets and teddy bear. He thought who send this to him? . Everyone where also shocked they even more got shocked when sehun come hugged Namjoon.

Namjoon - I was walking to my locker and when I open it I was shocked to see gifts omg who give me this I was so overwhelmed then next thing I know that sehun is hugging me.....

Sehun is hugging me omg what do I do I don't know then suddenly sehun speaks. "Joonie I am so sorry for my deeds I know I hurt you badly but that was for a reason. I know it's stupid you can beat me but now ownwards I will protect you as a brother as a family as a family pls accept me" I was so shocked after hearing this what is he saying he bullied for a reason and he want to be my brother he is even crying.
Sehun- I tell joonie atlast. I am even crying why I don't know . When he didn't reply I thought he didn't want me sooo I turned and go with a heavy heart. But suddenly someone hugged and said in cute voice " I will become your little brother hyungie but don't hurt or leave me plssss" After hearing that words from joonie i was so happy I hugged him back. Then I turned to everyone who was watching and I told them that " So I know all of you was seeing this so I want to tell you that no one that's no one will hurt joon in any way and if you hurt him you will see hell did you all got it" When I said everyone nodded and fo to their classes. I turned to my friends and also warn them they nodded fearly. I smirked and look at joonie he was smiling cutely with his dimples .
Thanks hyungie he said. It's ok bub got a go for class byee  I said after Pecking his head.

Namjoon- omg now I got a brother and a friend I am not alone I was so happy tears came from my eyes. I go to my class with happy hurt. Hmm todays is best day I thought to myself.

After college hour.

Namjoon- I go out of college to my home today was no part time jobs. So I was free. When I got outside I saw sehun hyungie he was calling someone. U all think y I forgive him I also don't know I think bcs of my good heart. Giggling I came near him and call him
Sehun- hyungie I heard joonie calling me I turned around he was looking with Angelic smile. I smile and said, joonieeeee I was waiting for you to drop u to ur home. He smiled and entered the car. I smiled when I my car was near his home he asked me "hyungie why you love  me this much?".i smiled and tell him I don't know joonie but when I see u I want to protect you and love you I honestly don't know why maybe god not wanted you to be alone anymore. He smiled and get out by saying goodbye to me with a flying kiss also. I was so happy and make sure he goes inside to his house then I go back.

I will make u a prince joonie sehun thought smilingly......

In the mansion.. (Morning) sry

Tae and jungkook came down seeing all there hyungs with annoyed face . What happened to you all asked kook. Nothing couldn't sleep yesterday because some of them decided to be noisy said a frustrated and annoyed yoongi. By hearing this tar got shy and kook was proud bcs he succeed to make his ababy  scream his name.
Yeah u show have lessen ur voice tae I couldn't even shut my eyes told a tired looking Seokjin after looking there face they got somewhat guilty and say sorry to them. It's ok next time make sure go to soundproof room said I hope. Without any shyness they said yes to that and go out for a date.

I am honestly very happy for them they opened their heart and now look how happy. Now jimin u also should do that to hope and sugar witha smirking face jin told to them and go to his office like he didn't put a bomb or anything.

What does he mean jimin? Asked suga. Yeah wt does he mean mini? Asked jhope.
It's it's t- th that I - I don't know he said with a tomato face.

I am stopping here tmrw I will publish balance. Love you all my loves🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😘😘