chapter 7

You!?

Namjoon and the person opposite side was so shocked to see each other.
Joonie! Jackie! They called each other same time.
Do you know each other asked a confused sehun.
Without any reply they run to each other ( joon and jackson) they hugged jackson icked Namjoon and was spinning their tears and giggles could be seen and heard. Everyone was confused and shocked . After sometimes the detach from each other. Care to explain asked sehun.
Ok.

They go to living room there was kook tae sehun joon Jackson.

Jackson- I was so happy to see mylong lost bff. I was in tears he was looking so handsome and beautiful. I started to introduce to him. He is my long lost bff. We lost our contacts 6 years ago . Now we finally met.

Namjoon - I am so happy to see my bff after a long time it's very happy and contagious moment I forgot where was I. We all go to the living room. There was 5 people including me and sehun. They started to introduce...
"Hlo my name is kim taehyun state a good looking boy" , he doesn't show any emotion. Hmm weird. "Name min jungkook " Same no emotion. Didn't they like me why are sitting like a stone? I was so in thought I didn't hear 4 people entering.

Kim taehyung - today sehun hyung told him to bring that boy who he love like a brother. I wanted see him so bad so that I can make him show what richness or power hold. I saw him coming hmm not bad but not in my range. As he enters jackson hyung was hugging him I then knew they were bff whatever seeing the emotional seen I rolled my eyes what a fake tears attention seeker I thought in my mind. After sometime we started to introduce I just tell my name he looks me confuses why? I don't know . I think he is a gold digger fuking disgusting. I thought in my mind and look at that boy in disgusting way. Uuh what a waste.

Jungkook - hmm the boy is not bad as I thought but I think he is just taking advantage of sehun and jackson hyung. I don't want to interfere anything so I just introduce me and sit there. Correct next time jin hyung suga hyung jhope hyung and Jimin came.

Namjoon- when I know people came I look back and feel my soul left the body. Bcs the man I fear in my life is standing in front of me with shocked face. Now also he tell something that make me tear up but he only tells to me secretly without sehun hyung and jackson knowing.
" Oooh you were the one sehun told wt a shame".

Sorry for the short chapter today I really wanted to write a biggg chapter but a bitch😡 spoil my mood saying that bts armys are failure😫 and like that all
So I block him that moment. 😌. That's why sorry ..... Next day I will write....

Love you all 😘😘🥰😍😍😍💕💜💜💜💜💜