chapter 22

its been 8 months of all dramas and namjoons first period between. Their day was going somewhat smoothly. But it stopped the next day that is starting of the new month.

Jin wake up and freshen up then he went to see his beautiful boyfriend . When he enter he was met by a silence .  There was no one and it was dark since the curtains and windows were closed. When jin awitch on the light he became pale . Because the room was disastrous . Joonies books were shattered, cloths were thrown everywhere, the mirrors are broken and the crab and aquarium which joonie treasured were broken but  he crabie was not found.  Jin then run downwards to meet jhope suga and jungkook. Jin suddenly came and stand infront of them with tears in his eyes he was panicking. Yoongi joon joon is missing his room is disaster and i couldint find him said him panicking and crying at the same time. after he telling there was sudden silence but was brake by the sound of plates breaking. when four of them turnaround there was a shocked looking jimin . w hat what happened to joonie with that jimin run towards to room with the others only to get shocked because the room was mess. how can we find him i want him back we cant loss him second time plssss said a kneeling jimin everyone was in tears and also shocked since joon was missing.

they then go to there office to search about it. or finding how when and whom had did it or have the nerve to do something against the powerful mafias. Who the hell did kidnapped namjoon he or she will pay for it. I hink i know said jungkook blanky . who asked suga. I think it is the same person who killed mr and mrs park said jungkook pissed. Now everyone was aware of it the sadness became anger they were clearly pissed . suga called sehun and jackson about this they were also clearly pissed and came there within 2 minutes. they started to discuss about whom had did that .

now we can see what is happening to joon....

joon wake up as he open his eyes he was blinded with lights. When he properly open his eyes he saw that its not his room, he began to tense and when he look around he was in a beautiful room with pink themed. It was luxurious. when he see the door he stand up and go to the door but was suddenly pulled back wars. Then he noticed that he had trapped na metalic rope which is atached to his waste he cannot go anywhere now he was clearly panicking.

[this is the room]

[this is the room]

Nmajoon was tired as he struggled to get up and was crying so much. After some time he here someone coming towards him  he tensed up. The door started to open .

Namjoon was shocked to see . You how could you why you kidnapped me what you want , joon asked angryly and dissapointed.

plss leave me alone i want to back to home .. plssss

"plssss taehyung"