chapter 6.5

Jimin- i-ittss t-that i-i loveyou.
Jimin said lowly and speedly. What? Asked jhope. I love u two said jimin and run from there .
Yoongi- jimin was very nervous and was blushing mess. He said something but we didn't hear clearly jhope asked one more time and he said he love us. I was so shocked and happy hearing. Me and jhope was talking about it recently we also love him. But after he said that he ran away inside the house.

Jhope and suga also ran behindhim.

omg why would I said that they probably hatee thought jimin while running. He itself didn't know where he was running suddenly he was pushed to a room by two people. When tried to scream he was cut of buy a strong arm in his mouth.
Why did you ran away baby asked yoongi in a husky voice which made jimin shiver in his spine.
After sometime he relaxed and jhope allow jimin to speak and he said that he was embarrassed and was blushing mess. After hearing this they both said I love you to him in same time. Jimin was happy and he also tell I love you to them.
Then next thing he know was he was pinned in bed by jhope and suga. Baby today we will make u feel good said jhope and slammed his lips into jimins lips.

They make love .

After all there business and cuddling with Jimin three of them come back to see jin in sofa with laptop and working.
U where here asked suga. No I just come from office answerd jin.
Jin - I saw Jimin suga jhope coming towards me I also noticed that jimin was limping and he was supported by jhope and suga by seeing this I smirked and ask them you really consider my words didn't you? After hearing this jimin starts to blush and nodded. I was very happy for them. Even though I didn't believe in love. Then I do my reminding works.

After 1 weeks......

Joonie pov,
It's been one week I was leaving in heaven my brother which is sehun hyungie look after me very well after that day no one ever bullies me I got to know about the reasons and I was glad he understood that. Hyung always talks about his cousins he only told me there Nick name but never told me real name why I don't know. There names are jin, tae, kook, Jimin, jhope, suga. I wanted to meet them but I don't want make him burden. Don't know sehun hyungie read myind he text me telling that I see get ready bcs today we are meeting there cousins. I was so happy and get ready.
You all know in this week I changed.
I got a hair cut and died hair blonde and become handsome (giggles) . Today I decided to were formal dress because I know his cousins are very rich and all so I don't wantakr them weird out by seeing me. After some time I get ready.

 After some time I get ready

U can choose

U can choose.

I got ready and when I got outside the house I see hyung sitting in a car waving at me. I waved back and sit next to him.

U look beautiful joonie complimented sehun thanku hyungie said namjoon. You known my cousins will love you especially my best friend cousins said sehun. Namjoon hummed. After there was a calm silent. They came near to the mansion and our joonies poor heart started to beat fastily because of excitement and nervous.

Sehun- today I decided to joonie to my cousins they where begging me to bring him especially makne line and jackson at last they black maled me by telling that they will ruin my car since I love my I agreed. So now I brought him we entered the gatevarea got out of the car and go to the door. I opened the door.

Namjoon- hyungie opened the door what I seeand hear make me shiver.

YOU! we both yell.