chapter 16

Months passed. Everyone now look after joon like a diamond. Of course joon was confused the change of their behavior. But he didn't think that much. They were so happy others knowing joon is alive and joon is happy that everyone love him. He was most shocked about jins behavior. Jinie hyung started to flirt and talk with and also even hugged him every day.

Third month.....

They were chatting and making fun of each other . There was joon hobi jin and jungkook. Tae and Jimin was gone for shopping. After sometime both entered with bunch of shopping bags. Chimmy and taetae hyungie greeted joon cutely. They both come and hug joonie.
Jimin- me and taetae go for a small shopping. We decided to buy some presents for joonie. We bring so many bags and kept on the sofa. " So I brought some presents for our joonie " . By hearing that I could see joons eyes sparkle. I was happy. We then give him half of our bags to him. He looked us with shocked eyes and started to cry. We all panicked.

Hey hey joo ie why are youcrying asked a worried kookie hyung. " It's happy tears hyungie no one ever give me this much presents and no one loved me before. Everyone hates me bcs I am an orphan". Said joon crying.
Hearing this everyone eyes got tear and heart got break.

But now no one bullies me in college bcs sehun hyung told and now everyone loves me. You all know this is my first give that given me with love thanku hyungie I will never forget about that said joo smilingly without knowing everyones heart was  paining bcs of the things he said.

My poor ababy he ahd suffered so much I will not allow him to suffer anymore thought Jimin in mind.
Tae the  hugged joonie. Joonie baby we all are your family treat us like your own brothers. And who tell you are orphan we all are your family said Tae sadly. Namjoon smiled at him. He was so happy.

Namjoon then started to open the gifts. There was so many cute dress and ornaments, soft toys like ryan, koya etc. Then last he saw a big box Curiosily he started to unpack it only to get shocked. It was a cute      CRAB. Crabieee cryied joonoe picking it he was so happy that he got a cute crab.

( this crab is catched in real by our joon)

Hmm what should I name you he started to think cutely. What should I name him hyungie asked d joo  to everyone by seeing this everyone got a mini heart attack bcs he was so adorable. This boy will be death of me said suga quietly but everyone heard and nodded at him. Jimin smiled and said name it yourself baby. Hmm namjoonstarted to think then he got a name . I will call you mimi said joon with dimple smile. Everyone awed at that nickname. Namjoon hugged Tae and Jimin for giving the precious gift. He take every gift to his room. He placed everything and keptcrab on aquarium.

Time skip
jackson and sehun comming day. Everyone was anxious other than joonie who was excited to see his friends. He was sitting happily. Other was anxious bcs today is the day all will know the truth.

They were sitting in hall and Namjoon playing in his phone. Suddenly they heard a doorbell. Namjoon jumped and run to the door and open it to meet a smiling jackson and sehun. They hugged joonie and told missed each other. They three come back and great others.

Soooo added suga anxiously.

💜

Heheh sorry short chapter. And also I had written another book of oneshotes. Hope you all will like it., 😘😘🥳🥳🥰🥰