chapter 13

Thanku I don't well my story deserves that

Thanku I don't well my story deserves that. Hmmm but anyway thakyou. And I love u all and thanku for reading my story 😚😚😘💜💜💜💜🥰🥺🥺🥺🥺👉👈

Back to story....

It's been one month Namjoon is staying  in that house. Everything was good . Jhope and jungkook started to talk to Joon. Jhope said sorry for his early behavior. Everything move smoothly other than our jin who is still somewhat avoiding Namjoon. 'Sighn'.

The start of next month...

Morning came everyone wake up. As usual they eat there breakfast. They then do there own things. In house there was everyone except yoongi and jhope. They go out for some shopping.

In the house...

Everyone was sitting on the hall talking except Joon. "Where is joonie"?  asked jimin. Huh he was in his room last I see him saud Tae. Suddenly Joon came from the door everyone turn around to see  who it was. Everyones eyes seeing the cute angel before them he was smiling shyly with his dimples. Everyone fall for him deeper. Waaahhh joonie you looks so cute said jimin with shock. Thanks hyungie said Joon shyly.

(By the by he changed hair color his own😁😅)

Ooh u were in the garden asked jungkook. Yes kookie hyung how is my flower crown asked Joon. It's so beautiful said jimin. Everyone appreciate him other than jin wjo was looking him like he will eat him now. "Owwww he is looking so cute he is not good for my heart aweee I want to bit that cheeks. Control jin you can't lone him he will also leave nononstop" Thought jin in his mind.
After all the talking  joon go up to his room. He came back with same speed keeping his hand back with not so innocent smile. By seeing that everyone got curious. What are you hiding joon asked a curious Tae. With a naughty smile Joon asked you all said I am beautiful right. Yes everyone said confusingly except jin who was watching this curiously. Sooo I will make you all more beautiful today said Joon with smirk. Eveyones eyes got wide by seeing what Joon was hiding it was a hairbrush with hairband and some makeup. Whatt you will use it on us asked a terrified jungkook. Yes kookie hyungie now get ready hmm who should I start Joon started to think.. Hmmmm chimmy hyungie come here. What meeee whyyy jimin said whining. Jimin sat there and Joon started to do his work. After that Tae then jungkook. At last joonie finished them and turned to jin who was looking at him. Jinke hyungie come here by hearing that jin eyes got wide and he tried to deny this but was trapped by makne line. So you can see Joon make jin beautiful.