chapter 5🙂

Jin we needed to- he was again cut of buy phone, wt hell why every one cuts me today😑 sehun picked with annoyed face, sorry boss the call was unnecessary no need to come dorry for the interuption.

It's ok , after cutting the phone. We don't need to go.

After that everyone became silent it was a calm silence just sitting and chilling vibe.

Seokjin pov,

After the commotion and all everyone because silent it was so calm and silence. Then suddenly jimin break the silence.

No ones pov,

Sehun hyung can I can I amm ask you something he said with a awkward and confused face. Hmm ask? said sehun. You tell us about dimple boy and your love towards him! Yea so what? No, that is when you tell us  about him your face show much adoration and fondness and you were talking like you were describing your brother? Said jimin in small voice. Yeah I also feel like that, it is like you telling about him as he is precious brother not like a lover since I know when others describe about their loved once.

By hearing this everyone's eye got wide and was surprised sehun also don't know how to reply.

But hyung is that the feeling when you see your lover, when we see them we feel like we wanted to give the whole world to them and also wanted to keep them protect no matter what. That's the feeling right? Asked sehun.

It's correct sehun but also can I ask you something did you wanted kiss that boy or wanted  marry him or wanted to be your side or wanted to be ur support in whole ur likfe without being seperated? Said yoongi.

With a gasp and sudden realisation sehun said no hyung, I  am feeling awkward when u thought about kissing him said sehun.

Omg what the hell, you don't know the difference between love towards a boyfriend an brother idiot asked jackson with a sighing.

It's ok sehun u can't differentiate it because u don't know any thing about love and also u r a single child solves that said Seokjin.

Now all the problems solved said kook. Wt problems asked jhope. The problem of hurting him or bullying him. Now he   can protect him without fearing of his dad since your father will only angry about the dating said Seokjin. Hmm that's correct aww I am glad that my dumb brain got corrected and thanks jackson telling them even not I would have realized when we can't solve anything thangs said sehun hugging jackson.

Hmmm thanks will never cut anything sehunnie you will have give me ur  credit for one week said jackson smirking. Bold of you to assume that hat I will give you said sehun. Jackson whinned making a pouty face. Cute thought sehun omg whts that he thought it was brotherly love and was blind to see the loving eyes from Jackson he also doesn't see that happiness glistening in jackson eyes after the brother love matter. ( author made him blind evil laugh 😈, but not for long 😆).

Sehun pov,
After hearing all that I realized my mistake. Now I am happy to hear that I can protect my Namjoon baby without bullying and giving him lots of love omg I am the happiest man alive aww I was dancing inside and wanted to be next day possible so that I can meet joonie, s I made my baby a Nickname soo I will meet joonie tomorrow and tell him the truth I am excited as well as tense....
After that everyone go to their room .

But two of them sit there.

Soooo kookie I want to tell something what's is it tae said jungkook by looking at his phone by seeing this tar got frustrated hm never mind nothing. When he turned and tried to go to his room next thing was he was slammed against a wall with strong arms on his waist and on wall. What were you trying to say tae said jungkook in a husky voice near taes ear. I I I YYY UuU tae was not able to tell anything because he was shocked of wt happened now. Ohh so should I tell you he said while smirking . what, asked tae. That you love me baby boy. Bye hearing this tae was shocked and was blushing like a tomato 🍅. H-How you know about that said tae with low voice. I know about some months ago when you talking to him in I accidentally hear said kook. Hmm

There was silence. When tae look up he saw kook was already looking at him. Jungkook came nearer to taes face and was looking at his plump lips, can I asked kook. Taehyung nodded without wasting any time kook slammed his lips to his loves lips after they understood that they can't live without oxygen they seperated.
So Kim taehyung will you be my boyfriend asked kook. Yess said taehyung  with happy tears.
So can we continue what we stopped asked tae after hearing this kook got turned on. Oooh but I am the lead hear baby boy by saying that kook pick taehyung in shoulder and go to there room. They entered kook throw him to bed then...................

😏

Then

😑 do you seriously think I will write afterwards you perverts 😂 . We should by hobywaters😆.

See you next time i know  you are sad about the last part not being finished when I became adult I maybe write that😂😂 wait.........

Devils Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें