chapter 24

Namjoon and tae where sitting on the bed tae is now also tied in ropes namjoon tried to break but he couldn't. they had tried many ways but no possible exit were found. With a sighn they sat there tired.

After sometimes the man and some bodyguards  came to the room they both got scared when they came near them, next think they know is both where dragged to a room and injecting something in them. They both fainted......

in the mansion

They all where restless finding their lover and brother. Sometime there was a big notifiying sound in jimin with confusion jimin opened the phone only hear taes voice asking them for help, that moment jimin remained of the crab he was happy , seeing the confused face of others he make them know about the robotic crab and also told it shows the location of them. They where relived but also tense since they dont know what will happen to them until they reach there.

They got to know the location it was near a beach, without wasting any time they got the weapons and head to the place .  The anger that showed on their was soo much it looks like they are going to kill someonw which is exactly what going to happened.

otherside

Namjoon opened his eyes . when he opened and saw he was in a room but there was nothing only a poll in which he is tied and when he see opposite of him he saw a transparent glass in which he could see tae is tied in chair looking at him desperately, tae was telling something but he couldn't hear something. He got anxious of what is happening. Suddenly the door opened the evil man came to joon and held his tightly, namjoon cried because of pain . "hmm i should keep you as my pet or should i sell you both i am confused haaha wait here both i will make a decision and come see u soon sweetheart " with that the evil man got outside joonie was crying his heart out he was scared so much. When he stopped crying he hear sounds of running gun shots people screaming tae and joon looked each other even though they can't hear anything. 

after sometime the door of tae is where opened by jin and others they all come towards tae and freed him they all where happy literally crying . " where joonie " asked a very restless jin. tae then pinted his hand to opposite  they all see joon tied there crying and looking at them desperatly, by seeing everyone got in tears.

" fuck how we will reach him" asked a furious jk. they where thinking and without saying anything suga brought the boss who they cached earlier. " how we get there" asked suga glaring at him pointing the gun to his head. "hahaha you will not able to save him with that the man press abutton of the controll he had and shoot himself they where shocked of what happening. then they see jimin crying and looked at namjooons side to see water flowing to him . namjoon somewhat able to get out from the ropes he run towards the glass and tried to break it but couldn't do anything.

everyone was crying and trying to break it was bullotproof they can't break it the water was rising it came to namjooons knee everyone was panicking . They notice the water is rising now it was on his stomach namjoon was tierd he stopped trying and decided to accept his fate. he looked with tears in his he kept his hand towars the glass seeing this jin also pit the hand opposite to namjoon jin was crying the water level increased to namjoons neck level with a smile namjoon closed his eyes and he got unconscious by seeing that everyone got shocked suddenly tae press a button which was hidden under the table the glass got romed the water stopped , everyone become wet but they didn't are about it. jin ran to his joonie who was unconscious he take him chanting "pls dont leave me pls pls  ..." he ran to their car everyone entered jin and namjoon on backseat suga was driving everyone followed them to the hospital.

when they enter the hospital namjoon was immediately  taken to icu . They all wait there outside tensed after some times doctor arrived and told

"sorry for your lose "

i was not able to upload because of exams coming i may not upload upto next 13th tht=ats the end of my exam, maybe i will try to upload and thanku very much for your concern and support love you all >< :) :3