chapter 10

Some weeks after....

Sehun- joonie pls plsssss ibeg u it's for your safety baby. Plsss listen to hyungie.
Hyunngggg I don't wanna said a whini ng and pouty Joon.

Sehun-Omg it's not he should be protected. What should I do? U will be confused. Since I am a mafia I got a mission it is for 4 months. I can't leave Joon alone it's very dangerous. He will get bullied again. So that I was telling him to go to the kim seokjins house but he didn't like and don't want to burden them. Huhhuhu how I will bring him there since I inform jackson will not be there make it worse. Ooooow who I should call to help I thought.

Joon- sehun hyungie suddenly feel me to move to that coldiesss house for4 months. It would be hell for me if I go there. Aishhh why he had go for business he should tell that to his father hmmph I pouted. ( sehun told him that he is going for business deal he didn't tell the truth) . He was looking with puppy eyes and pouty face think who fall for it yess it's me I agreed ooh goddd wt I getting myself into. I thoughtnwith  a sighn.

Sehun- atlast I only got one I idea I showed him my puppy eyes and pouty face I know he will fall for him bcs I am hute as hell huh I thought very proud of myself.

After packing and all

Namjoon- when I started to enter the car I suddenly remember I forgot something then I remembered. Omy goshhh how did I forget that I suddenly go and take my ryan pulshie and a thing too. Now we can go hyungie insaid and started the journey. It ended since we reach there.

They get off from the car and go to the house. There was jackson and yoongi standing there. They helped Namjoon with luggage since they was informed by sehun. They greet them and entered. When they entered join was soon tackled by Jimin. Joonie we can enjoy for 4 months and do everything said a hyper Jimin. Ok hyungie said Joon smilingly. Ooo how roude lemma show your room Jimin said and bring Joon to a beautiful room.

It was soo beautiful I fell in love with it and I also feel some connection with it thought Joon

It was soo beautiful I fell in love with it and I also feel some connection with it thought Joon. His sudden thought was interepted by Jimin saying this room was belongs to his brother.
Hyungie you don't need to give me your brothers room I would get another room said Joon. Nono it's ok it was lonely for years. Said jimin with heavy heart. It's ok hyungie . They stand for some time joon arranged every thing and go with jimin downstairs.

Joon- when me and jimin hyungie go downstairs I saw everyone sitting on the hall. They all got silent when thay see me i suddenly feel nervous why I don't know. Hmm me and hyung sit on other side of sofa. They looked at me confused I also looked at them.

Jin- when we were talking about businesses suddenly the dimple angel- nonnon boy came with jimin wt he is doing here I looked at tae and jungkook thaybgot same expression. When they sat down I ask " Why are you here boy? " He thenlooked at sehun did he bring him here. Hyung he will stay here 4 for months said sehun. Ooh WAIT! WHAT STAY FOR4 months I thought in my mind. Who allowed that I asked him. He said suga and jimin. Hmm I can't argue I will avoid him in all away thats good for me. I will not love second time my first love leaved my I can't afford another heart break.

Tae - oooh the simple guy is here for 4 months it will be fun I thought smirking haha. So where he will sleep I asked.

Jimin- my joons room I said calmly.

All( except jimin and yoongi) - WHAT? all asked. Y are you asking namjoon jimin asked. It's not my room he aid confused. Oh nonon my brother name was park joon. Ooooh namjoon nodded understanstingly.

Tae- but but how he how  can you give that room to him u promise that you will not allow any one to enter other than us. I said bcs it was so shocking.

Kook- yess jimin hyung why.

Jimin- I don't know I just feel. Enough of your questions. Let's go to our rooms it's late.

They said goodnight to each other.

Namjoon- I enter my room. It was so beautiful and it's like it was just for and I decorated it. I am so happy to get this room I thought smiling. I them brush my teeth and lay on the bed. It's so so soft. I feel my eyelids slowly closing. I fell into deep sleep.

Little did he know someone was watching with teary eyes. The person came near him and kissed his forehead, sleep well my joonie baby park joon said the man with happy and teary eyes. I am glad I found you baby we all missed you. After my mission I will tell the truth. The man go out. He closed the door and turned around to meet yoongi. It's ok jackson we had found him thats the best thing now. Yess hyung and I will protect him no matter said jackson sniffing.
They both go to there own room.

Everyone thanks for the support I love you all💜💜💜😘😘😘😍😍🥰💞