PART 1

AUTHOR POV  

It was another beautiful morning. Y/N was still sleeping as she had been up all night to complete her bully, min suga's assignment. Suddenly her alarm started ringing again after getting snoozed for the 5th time.  

Y/N'S POV.

I woke up with the irritating sound of the alarm. I rubbed my eyes as I was still sleepy because of not getting enough sleep. I checked the time and it was already 8:30 am.                          

Y/N: B*TCH WHAATTT I AM FREAKING LATE TODAY AND IF I DON'T GET UP NOW I AM GONNA BE A DEAD MEAT FOR SURE

 I quickly got off my bed and headed towards the washroom to take a quick shower. I then changed into a comfy outfit. I don't like to wear makeup regularly I just like to put a tint on and be done.                                                             

    (YOUR OUTFIT)

Y/N POV.

I  quickly headed downstairs to make myself something to eat. You might be wondering about my parents so till then let me give a quick intro.

 I am a 19-year-old girl known as KIM Y/N and my parents have their own company called THE KIM INDUSTRIES in NEW ZEALAND and because of that they always have to migrate from one country to another. At first, I used to live with my grandmother at her place but now as I am an adult and I can live alone I convinced my parents for living alone in Korea, Though I could even live with my elder brother Kim seokjin but as he is married, I didn't want to be a third-wheel between him and his wife as I am a total chaotic crackhead with a clumsy ass so I decided to just visit them during my vacations.

 I made myself pancakes and quickly finished them before leaving the house. I grabbed my car keys and left for school

//AT SCHOOL//

I entered the school and spotted my best friend Jimin waving his hands for me to notice him.

 Y/N POV ENDED

Y/N: GOOD MORNING CHIM, I said hugging him tightly

JIMIN: YAH, stop calling me that, Bun. He said hugging you back. And why were you so late today... ANYWAYS stay alert he is looking for you for an hour from now just to let you know he was looking really scary today.

Y/N: I broke the hug by saying, Wait what oh god he must have been waiting for me because I have his assignments, why the f*ck he always has to be in hurry can't he even wait a minute for me. Whereas I wasted my PRECIOUS AND GOLDEN sleeping hours for him by staying up all night just for completing his assignments. These days he always makes me do his work and pending assignments as if he bought me for his nasty slave duties and still when I am done with his work he would be like; YOU COULDN'T EVEN DO THIS SMALL WORK PROPERLY can't that rude ruthless monster see the efforts I am making.

JIMIN: Y/nie why are y-you saying these things all of a sudden weren't you praising him a minute ago?

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU, WHEN DID I PRAISE THAT MONKEY-FACED IDIOT, AND WHY ARE YOU---------------------------------------

 (you got cut off in the middle by a scary yet deep voice)

???: SO YOU THINK LIKE THIS ABOUT ME I SEE..............

TO BE CONTINUED

*VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS FAN FICTION AND FOLLOW FOR STAYING UPDATED WITH ME*

XOXO AUTHOR NIM