Part 4

AUTHOR POV: Jungkook got flustered when he saw the face of the person who held his wrist, it was the person whom he feared the most; 

JK: M-min Suga the great son of the DEADLIEST MAFIA KING in Korea. (He knew him very well as he was also training to be a mafia in his dad's group but in the end, he got rejected as he wasn't capable of fighting).

SUGA: It seems that you know me pretty well then you must be knowing that I hate it when someone even looks at what's mine and you dared to slap Her

(he said raising his voice while kicking him hard which made him fall on the ground before he could get up he started to beat the shit out of him.) 

SUGA: I think my hands should rest now, but don't you worry I still have some arrangements for you. (he said sarcastically while smirking) 

(he called his guards and they dragged jungkook with them)

//MEANWHILE//

*Jimin took Y/N to the infirmary as she fainted when she saw suga beating the shit out of jungkook*

*AUTHOR POV. END'S*

*FLASHBACK*

Suga pov. I was making my way to the class after eating as I got detention but then I saw that dumb head worriedly roaming here and there, I found that suspicious so I made my way to him for asking what happened.

Suga: Yah Dumbhead Uhm Jimin are you looking for something 

Jimin: Wait, what did you call me just now, anyways that's not important and have you seen Y/n? after class she didn't even come to eat today, she barely misses lunch, I am hella worried for her...

Suga: So basically Y/n is missing WAITT WHAAAT SHE IS MISSING AND THAT TOO FROM LUNCH AND YOUR'E TELLING ME NOW WHAT THE HECK

Jimin: You didn't even asked me about her then how come you expect me to tell you. And why are you worried about her, it's not like you care isn't it?

(He said in a teasing way with a smirk)

Suga: Can you stop fooling around and focus on where is Y/N right now

(Suddenly a guy who overheard us interrupted and said are you looking for Y/N?? I saw someone dragging her to the terrace.)

We thanked him and went upstairs, I heard a guy yelling at Y/N and bullying her made me furious for a second but the moment I saw the face of that person the feeling of calmness hit me and alleviated my anger, I asked Jimin to take Y/N to the infirmary as it looked like she was about to blackout in any second.

//Back to reality//

I was now heading downstairs to check on Y/n but my phone caught my attention as I noticed it has been ringing for hours, It was from my sister who recently got married to her boyfriend but as I was busy I couldn't attend their wedding, I thought to answer it after reaching home as I had to meet Y/N and even repent to our teacher for not attending the detention. 

*Suga pov. ends*

Y/N: ( I woke up with a heavy head and realized that I wasn't in my room. I got flashbacks to what happened on the terrace and got worried about suga as he wasn't in the room. But then I saw Jimin conversing with the school nurse.)

Y/N: Jimin??

Jimin: Y/N you finally woke up. How are you feeling right now? do you need anything? And was that person on the terrace, Jungkook about whom you told me about? (he spoke breathlessly)

Y/N: CALM DOWN CALM DOWN MY BESTFRIEND I am telling you everything Yes it was Jungkook, my Ex-boyfriend and I am alright so you don't need to worry about anything but where is suga?

Jimin: Uhm, actually he told me to just bring you down to the infirmary as soon as you collapsed and I don't really know where he is now as I was with you all the time but it seemed like he knew him from the past as Jungkook turned into a scaredy-cat the moment he saw Suga.

Y/N: What he is still on the terrace and Chim you are telling me this now??

Jimin: Why are you yelling at me, I couldn't tell you as you just woke up and I can't leave you all alone here because if I left you alone and something happened then that Suga is gonna eat me alive. But wait now why are you worried about him?

Y/N: Oh please it's not like what you're thinking I am just worried cause he helped me (i lied)-----

Suga: Which means I was just showing my care for a person who doesn't even care or think about me even once ( i said while fake crying)

Y/N: Oh please show your fake tears to your fangirls I ain't gonna fall in your trap and why would I care ab--- (I suddenly noticed blood near his lips falling from the wound on his cheeks) 

Y/N: YOU'RE INJURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I took the first aid box and went near him to treat his wound without caring about what I said a few minutes ago.)

SUGA POV: She suddenly came towards me for treating my wound even our faces were just a few inches away and I could already feel her breath on my face, Unknowingly I started staring at her Crystal clear eyes as if they had my whole world inside. When she touched my lips (FOR WIPING THE BLOOD) we made eye contact and were staring at each other as if there was no end but got interrupted by her DUMBFRIEND.

JIMIN: I think I should leave now so that you two can continue, tell me the winner of your staring contest tomorrow and before I leave I wanted to remind you guys, about a very TRUE quote someone great said; 

JIMIN: "SHE DOES NOT CARES"

(I said sarcastically before leaving)

Y/N : (I blushed when I noticed I was too close to him and backed off after hearing what Jimin said) Yah Where do you think you are going come back or else you're gonna be a dead meat for sure tomorrow.

SUGA: I was low-key embarrassed after I heard what Jimin said while leaving, we both had an awkward silence for a minute but it broke when my phone rang again and yes it was my sister ..............................................................................................

TO BE CONTINUED

*VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS FAN FICTION AND FOLLOW FOR STAYING UPDATED WITH ME*

XOXO AUTHOR NIM