Part 7

Suga pov.

My heartbeat raised when I heard her murmuring in her sleep yeah SLEEP she is probably gonna forget about what she said right now. (I covered her body with a blanket and left the room as I got a call from my guard.)

//TIMESKIP//

Y/N's Pov. 

Y/N: I woke up as I felt someone calling me and found myself in a familiar place.

Areum: Y/N long time no see...

Y/N: Unnie!!!! how are you?! and how did I end up here as much as I remember I was in Yoongi's car the--

Areum: Breathe Y/N breathe, I'll explain everything but for now go and change into any of these.

Y/N: Oh-okay Unnie.

(After a few minutes I came back to the bedroom after changing and Areum unnie started to explain.)

Areum: Y/N, actually Yoongi the guy who brought you here is my BROTHER, and you are here as you dozed off in the car so he couldn't drop you back home.

Y/N: Unnie you can't be kidding right now, how can Suga be your brother, like you guys are totally different from each other, and where's Jin Oppa?

Areum: He is downstairs waiting for you let's go I will even serve you all dinner. 

//TIMESKIP TO NEXT MORNING//

Y/N pov.

Yesterday I wasn't able to talk to suga as unnie told me he wasn't hungry so he will eat later. Today I woke up early in the morning and washed up as I had to leave for home I didn't talk to unnie and Oppa about this as I thought they were still sleeping so I thought to meet suga before leaving. I went near his room but there wasn't anyone inside, I thought he might be in the washroom. So I left his room and was about to leave but I heard someone calling me from behind, I turned to see jin Oppa standing behind me with folded arms;

Y/N pov. ends

Jin: Y/N are you going somewhere??

Y/N: uhh actually Oppa I was going back home.

JIN: Y/N can't you stay for a longer period we all were missing you it has been so long since you came back here at least stay for a week or few, Please?!

Y/N:  Okay okay stop with that eye look I am not going anywhere happy now, I don't know but sometimes I feel like I am older than you.

JIN: That's my sister now will you come inside or do I have to call a private jet for you.

Y/N: Ahh yes y----

Areum: JIN, Y/N, JIN, Y/N HAVE YOU SEEN SUGA ANYWHERE??????................

//TO BE CONTINUED//

*VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS FAN FICTION AND FOLLOW FOR STAYING UPDATED WITH ME*

XOXO AUTHOR NIM