Part 11

JUNGKOOK: "WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND"

Y/N POV.

Everyone was shocked after hearing his sudden confession including me but then I saw actual love, care, and space for me in his eyes, before saying anything I looked into yoongi's eyes and they said nothing but disappointment and hope

Y/n's pov. ends

Suga: The moment I heard what Jungkook said I could feel my heartbeat rising, I didn't want Y/n to accept him at all not just because I liked her but also because he doesn't deserve forgiveness after what he did to her.

Y/N: Uhmm Jungkook I know you aren't acting right now you are confessing from your heart I understand your feelings but try to understand mine too I can't forget everything that happened this early and start a new life with a person who didn't even trust me cheated on me with a person I used to hate, but never mind everyone goes through these things at least once in their lifetime and now I guess it's your time to feel what I felt at that time and remember I will forgive you only when you find a girl whom you truly love and care for. (I said while a tear dropped down from my eyes.)

JUNGKOOK: ( I wiped my tears and stood up while putting on a slight smile) uh um yeah I'm the only one responsible for whatever is happening now I wish I could go back in time and treat you better. I don't know if I'll be able to love anyone after you but I'll try my best. But can I at least hug you before I leave it's okay if you say no that's all karma right--.

Y/N: (without saying anything I went near him and hugged him for the last time who knows when we will meet again now) Shhh (I said while breaking the hug) and All the best for your new life.

//TIMESKIP//

AUTHOR'S POV. 

Jungkook, Jimin, and lia already left for their places now areum, jin, suga, and Y/N were the only ones left.

Author's pov. ends

Jin: Y/niee come here  ( I hugged her tight)

Suga and Areum: Awww

JIN: what are you two looking at come here.

AUTHOR'S POV. 

The four of them went back home in duos of jin and areum in jin's car and Y/N and suga in Y/N's car. After reaching home they all were really tired as they reached at almost 7:45 pm so they ate and went back to sleep.

AUTHOR'S POV. ENDS

//7 MONTHS LATER//

Y/N's pov

It's been a long time since that incident occurred and guess what suga has stopped bullying me instead he has been a good best friend of mine but that hasn't affected my feeling's for him, instead they have been growing and growing. But today I have finally decided to confess everything I can't hide my feeling's anymore now but from the morning I can't even find a single clue about him.

 I was walking in search of him but then I found a girl back hugging a guy I looked closely and it came out to be SUGA?!

Y/N'S Pov. ends.

Suga pov.

I was finding jimin yeah that PARK JIMIN weird right but after getting on good terms with Y/N I even changed my thoughts on him I actually wanted to inform him that today I am finally going to confess to Y/N. I was searching for him but suddenly a pair of arms back hugged me tightly...........................................................

///TO BE CONTINUED///

*VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS FAN FICTION AND FOLLOW FOR STAYING UPDATED WITH ME*

XOXO AUTHOR NIM