Part 6

Suga pov.

 I was busy driving but suddenly when I looked towards Y/N she looked stressed out, it was something new for me because whenever I saw her she had a bright smile on her face but who knew the amount of pain that smile held all by itself. I stopped the car and went to a cafeteria to bring her a cup of coffee, but the moment I returned I saw her sleeping in an uncomfortable position.

She might have been tired after such a long day, I decided not to wake her up and take her to Noona's house with me.

//Timeskip//

KIM'S MANSION

I knocked on the door while carrying Y/N who was in a pretty deep sleep in my arms.

Areum: YOONGI welcome back!? who's she???? don't tell me you have a girlfriend and you brought her here to wait she isn't pregnant right????

Author's Note: Areum couldn't identify Y/N as her face was covered with her hair strands

SUGA: Here the winner of the most annoying and dramatic sister award starts again gawwd give her some brain!! SHE ISN'T MY GIRLFRIEND AND SHE ISN'T PREGNANT TOO!! She is just a classmate and a good friend of mine. Now can you please let me enter?

Areum: Ah, sorry about that come inside but gosh I am freakin' confused tell me everything right now.

SUGA: I placed her properly on the couch and started explaining about everything that happened today after the lunch period but I was confused as she was listening as if she knows the whole story and that too better than me.

Areum: So he is still being blinded by Lia, ahh I need to do something for Y/N or he is gonna ruin her life. (I muttered underneath my breath but it was loud enough for suga to hear it.)

Suga: What do you mean by this, how do you know Y/N? who is being blinded by lia, who is lia and why is that person gonna ruin her life Ugh you know what it's getting even more difficult for me to understand this situation.

???: Ahem I guess now you should also know about this

The girl with whom you came home with is Kim Y/N, my SISTER...

SUGA: (My eyes widened and mouth opened wide af after hearing what Hyung said right now) Hyung please stop joking right now it can't be the truth you both are not SIBLING'S.

JIN: I am serious suga yes, she is my biological sister and I love her a lot. I used to live with her before I got married even though It was just me and her We were still living happily but everything changed when Y/N was in her old High school here is how she met him;

JEON JUNGKOOK

SUGA: After hearing about all the things Y/N went through in her old school I felt Anger and Guilt taking over me at the same time, Anger because of all the things that Jeon freaking Jungkook and Lia did to her and guilty knowing that I was no better, I bullied her just because a friend told me that it'll make her fall in love with me? Like did I even love her? I started questioning myself and that was when I promised myself that no matter what happens I am gonna make him payback by making his life a living hell.

AREUM: Yoongiee stop thinking everything's gonna be alright but for now take Y/N to her room upstairs. And yeah come downstairs at 8:30 I will cook you all something for dinner.

JIN: And if she wakes up somehow and starts asking a lot of questions just tell her to come downstairs we will explain everything.

(I nodded as I picked Y/N up from the couch and took her upstairs making her lay down on the bed, I stared at her while sitting on the edge of the bed Unknowingly a tear escaped from my eye but before I could wipe it off even more tears started to fall from my eyes, I didn't know if I would ever be able to face Y/N and talk to her so I thought to finally let everything which I hid inside me out with my tears.)

I am sorry Y/N, I am sorry for bullying you, using you like a puppet to do my chores thinking that's what people call love when it was actually hurt. But believe me, I never meant to do that, I can't even think of doing a thing that'll end up hurting you, this idiot just L-loves you and can't even think of living a life without you, back then I feared being rejected and now I can't even express it, so here this coward is sitting apologising in front of an Angel who doesn't even like me.

I was about to walk away but suddenly she pulled me towards her by grabbing my wrist and said;

Y/N: I LOVE YOU TOO, DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE .........................................................

//TO BE CONTINUED//

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS FAN FICTION AND FOLLOW FOR STAYING UPDATED WITH ME

XOXO AUTHOR NIM