Part 3

Author POV: Yes it was Jeon jungkook, Y/N'S Ex-boyfriend who gave her all the pain she had never experienced before. Yet she never changed she was the same kind and sweet girl who lit happiness and greeted everyone wherever she goes. But no one ever knew how many ups and downs she had faced in her life.

*FLASHBACK*

Y/N POV. 

It was our history period but our teacher was absent so we got a free period. I wasn't feeling well today, so I decided to go to the school infirmary but by mistake, I went inside our old storeroom. But what I saw inside made my heartache I literally couldn't believe what I saw today; I-i s-saw my boyfriend hovering over my enemy. Luckily none of them noticed me so I ran out as fast as I could and locked myself in the washroom to force my tears out.

//TIMESKIP//

 While having my lunch alone I thought I might have misunderstood them but from far away when I saw both of them clinging to each other I got sure about that, but still, I wanted to hear it from him. So I thought to talk to him, but his friends were also around so I was a bit afraid to go near him but if I didn't talk to him it would be never.

*Y/N POV ENDS*

Y/N: H-hey Koo.

JK: WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM CAN'T YOU SEE I AM TALKING TO MY FRIENDS RIGHT NOW 

Y/N: B-but I wanted to A-ask yo--------

ENEMY: (YOU B*TCH WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SEE HE DOESN'T WANTS TO TALK TO YOU WAIT NO ONE WANTS TO, SO JUST GET LOST AND NEVER RETURN. LET'S GO BABE OR SHE IS JUST GONNA IRRITATE YOU); she came out of nowhere and said by clinging into his arms pulling him close to her.

Y/N: B-babe??

JK: Yeah, she is my new Girlfriend she is much better than you at least she has a much prettier face and even much sexier than you not like you a SLUTTY NERD who looks like sh--- ( I suddenly felt something hard land on my cheeks giving a sting pain)

Y/N POV. : Yeah I slapped him not because he is with LIA (my enemy). But because he is also no one to body-shame me and even utter a word about me. I didn't want to see both of them anymore so without giving a fu*k about the crowd which was surrounding the three of us or anything else I went out of the cafeteria and ran towards my house. 

As I wanted to stay alone at that moment I stopped going to school from that day which didn't make any difference as I didn't have any friends I just had jungkook but now again I am here left alone. My brother (Kim Seok-jin) and his girlfriend were the only ones who truly cared for me and helped me come out from all the pain and depression at that time. And about Areum she is a sweet person you can ever wish for she not only helped me but also the other girls who got bullied by lia, As she was the head of the school media she posted a video of my enemy bullying girls with her minions at school. And as a punishment, she got suspended from our school, But in return, she asked me to owe her a favor to fulfill a wish of her anytime she asked for as she did a lot of favors to me so I thought of accepting. And about me, I changed my school and here I have a lot of friends and even a Bestfriend Jimin, tho I even had a bully here but he never beat me or insulted me about my character or my looks. I even like him but never mind.  About jungkook, I heard that he also left the school but no one knew where he was!?

Y/N POV ENDS*

//PRESENT//

Y/N POV: Tears started forming in my eyes when I saw that face after years of not staying in contact with him but I didn't let my tears fall as I didn't want to make him feel that he succeeded in making me weak, Instead I wanted to show him that amn't weak anymore all thanks to him for making me feel everything I experienced 3 years ago.

*Y/N POV ENDS*

JK POV: I finally found her after years of searching for REVENGE and questions I wanted her to answer. But I was amazed after looking at her as she changed her looks her dressing style EVERYTHING. But still, I was freaking angry after she slapped me and disappeared without even informing me that day. But I forgot about that, as I thought she is never gonna return. But the day when I saw Lia getting punished Brutally for something I don't know, as lia told me she will explain everything someday but she got suspended and no one saw her after that day. One thing I knew was that Y/N was the one who spread some fake news and she was the one after all these things that happened to  Lia.

*JK POV ENDS*

JK: Yeah you slut, what do you think you will live peacefully after snatching my sleep of years by making Lia's life a living hell. Then b*tch wake up now as I am here I am gonna do the same thing you did to my lia and no one will be able to save you from me. (he smirked while coming close towards me)

Y/N: Jungkook you're misunderstanding the situation L-lia ughh (he grabbed my hair from behind and threw me on the ground which made me his in pain).

JK: DON'T EVEN DARE TO TAKE HER NAME FROM YOUR UGLY MOUTH. ( he said while grabbing me harshly from my arms and making me stand up to face him.) AND FOR GOD'S FU*KING SAKE TELL ME WHY YOU DID THAT TO HER.

Y/N: HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO CLEAR TO YOU THAT IT WAS ALL HER FAULT. ( I raised my voice at him this time)

JK POV: I was getting irritated now so I raised my hands to slap her but suddenly someone held my hand from behind fuckin' tightly and twisted it to my back.

*JK POV ENDS*

???: WANNA DIE SO EARLY DON'T WORRY I AM GON' COMPLETE YOUR LAST WISH NOW AND HERE ITSELF

TO BE CONTINUED

*VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS FAN FICTION AND FOLLOW FOR STAYING UPDATED WITH ME*

XOXO AUTHOR NIM