Part 5

SUGA POV.

My phone rang indicating it was my sister Kim Areum. Aish she is not gonna let me live peacefully if I don't answer her now. I excused myself and went a bit far from Y/N so she doesn't get disturbed.

//ON THE PHONE//

SUGA: Hello?

AREUM: What hello huh shut up, can you explain why you weren't answering my calls. I have called you for more than a thousand times I guess do you even know how worried I was for yo- WAIT why aren't you home yet Don't tell me you forgot that dad has gone on a mission and you are supposed to stay with us, Are you even listening?

SUGA: Aishh how do you even expect me to speak when you asked me to shut up what a stupid monkey you are I wonder why Mr Kim is still stuck with you, he deserves better...

Areum: Don't you think you're speaking too much these days. Leave it when are you coming home???

SUGA: I guess it will take time to reach there can you wait for an hour more, please?

Areum: aish this brat okay but come home quickly and safely!!! 

//CALL ENDS//

SUGA POV. Ends.

Y/N POV.

He never talks to a girl for more than a minute and here he is even laughing while talking. Does he have a GIRLFRIEND? Nah, I don't think so, it might be his sister or mother.

Finally, his call ended and he came near me 

Y/N POV. Ends.

Suga: Y/N let's go now it's already very late so I will drop you home today.

Y/N: It's alright suga I can go home by myself. 

( i said while trying to stand up but I lost my balance and was about to fall but a pair of muscular arms held me tight I looked up to see suga holding me tight)

SUGA: See, I told you but you are just like my sister never listening to me now you are going home with me and it's final.

Y/N: Aish Fine! but at least drop me down I can walk by myself. ( AYO STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET ME GO.)

Suga: Can you just shut that pretty mouth for even a minute for god's sake. (I gripped her waist and placed her inside my car.)

Y/N: (There was an awkward silence in the car so I decided to break it) Uhmm Suga...

Suga: hmm, Do you need something???

Y/N: uhmm No I don't need anything I-i just wanted to say Thank you for everything you did today and about jungkook, I am really sorry but I can't tell you anything right now

Suga: Hey Y/N listen you don't need to worry about anything till I am there with you just forget about whatever happened today and yeah you don't need to explain anything about jungkook to me and I promise he won't be even able to see you after today ( I said with a devilish smirk on my face.)

Y/N POV. : Suddenly he stopped the car and without even uttering a word he disappeared out of my sight leaving me all confused.................

//TO BE CONTINUED//

*I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE AND SHORT POST BUT I HAD MY EXAMS GOING ON SO I HAD TO FOCUS ON THAT TOO BUT DON'T YOU WORRY I AM GONNA POST REGULARLY FROM NOW AND ABOUT PART 6 I AM GONNA UPLOAD IT TOMORROW SO STAY TUNED!!!!!

 XOXO AUTHOR NIM