Part 8

Areum: I haven't even seen him after he went inside his room saying that he'll eat a bit late yesterday (I said while tears were forcing their way out of my eyes.)

Y/N: Unnie stop crying, something important might have come up don't worry he will be alright.

Areum: No Y/N, he never wakes up this early in the morning on weekends even if it's urgent something has happened, he didn't even eat yesterday and when I knocked at his door for calling him downstairs it was locked but no response was coming from inside I thought he might have slept early as he was tired But today.....

JIN pov.

When I heard areum talking about Yoongi I recollected when I overheard him while he was conversing with one of his guards yesterday saying, "Find him alive at any cost" were they talking about Jungkook? I thought it would be better if Y/N knew about this so I sent her a text and gestured for her to check her phone without Areum noticing.

JIN pov. ends

Y/N: I don't think all of these are just a coincidence anymore and suga has already done a lot of favors for me, I don't want to put him in trouble anymore.

JIN: Y/nahh what are you trying to say you are not going anywhere. Okay?!

Y/N: Don't worry, have faith in me for this time I am going to find suga at any cost that to safe and sound, and yeah tell unnie not to take a lot of pressure it's gonna be alright.

Y/N pov. 

I left the house while taking my car keys and tracked suga's last location, things were getting way more clear as his last location was an old factory basement which I think might be his hiding location. meanwhile, I even called Jimin and after explaining everything I sent him some of the guards and told him to keep track of my location, if it stays the same for a longer duration he can just barge in with some weapons. 

//TIME SKIP//

Still Y/N pov.

After driving for more than 2 hours I finally reached the main location. I went inside after giving a final signal to Jimin. Moving forward, I felt that I stepped on something hard I wasn't able to see anything, so I managed to take my torch out but the view inside sent shivers down my spine. Almost 100 to 250 dead bodies were laying on the ground I was hella scared but I tried to act normal and calm. I went further inside and there I found Suga, tied by a rope and his whole body covered with blood. Seeing him in this situation my eyes started to form tears without caring about anything I rushed towards him and hugged him tightly.

Y/N POV. ends

Suga: Y/n?! what are you doing here and how do you know about this place???

Y/N: It doesn't matter how did I come here and how do I know about this place? The only thing that matters right now is You. (tears finally started flowing from my eyes)

Suga: Stop crying I hate it when you cry and that too because of me? I don't want it anymore. (I said while wiping her tears and patting her back).

Y/N: Forget it but for now tell me how did you end up here? Is all this because of Jungkook?!

???: YOU CALLED ME BABY GIRL????!!!...........

 //TO BE CONTINUED//

*VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS FAN FICTION AND FOLLOW FOR STAYING UPDATED WITH ME*

XOXO AUTHOR NIM