Part 13

**MAGICAL TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY**

Y/N: I woke up by my alarm and saw a voice note sent by suga saying;

 "AS YOU WERE NOT ANSWERING THE DOORBELL I BET YOU WERE SLEEPING TILL NOW ANYWAYS I KEPT A BOX OUTSIDE CHECK THAT OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. SEE YOU SOON❤️"

Y/N: (I went towards my main door to check if he was just joking around or if he has actually kept a box there but when I opened the door I actually found a huge box gift wrapped nicely with a note saying "OPEN IT" on the top. I picked it up with a bright smile on my face and kept it on my table inside as I thought to open it after completing my routine.)

*TIMESKIP*

Y/N: I finally Completed my daily routine after eating, but suddenly I look back to that box sent by suga. After struggling for a while to unpack it I finally found a really cute and girly dress with a note stuck on it.

"I know you usually don't wear this kind of dresses but I wanted to see you in this today. Think of this as a request from me"

"SEE YOU SOON TONIGHT😉 "

Y/N: Seems like he is excited for today well not only him but I'm also really excited and nervous too as today I finally decided to confess my feelings which I've been hiding inside for a long time, though I don't have good expectation's but who knows what God has written for the future so I am gonna accept it even if it's a NO.

7:00 PM

Y/N: Finally I was ready to leave after taking almost 3 hours to just get my look done

This is what I looked like;

Y/N: I had to reach there by 7:30 so I quickly took my car keys and drove off to the venue

Y/N: I had to reach there by 7:30 so I quickly took my car keys and drove off to the venue. While I was parking my car I saw Suga standing in front of me looking like a prince who just came out of the Disney world with a BLINDFOLD!!???

SUGA: Yahh come out quickly you're already 10 minutes late. (when she came out of her car my jaw dropped seeing her wearing the same dress I told her too she was looking just like a beautiful angel. I came out of my thoughts when she said);

Y/N: What are you busy thinking about anyways, Why are you carrying a blindfold here don't tell me you are going to sleep right now.

SUGA: Aish dumbo this blindfold is for covering your eyes just don't open it unless I ask you to and don't even ask any question's from now just have faith in me I ain't a side kidnapper. (I said while helping her wear the blindfold and making sure that nothing is visible.)