Part 12

a pair of arms back hugged me tightly.... at first I thought it might be Y/N but her scent wasn't like Y/N at all and Y/N never back hugged me like this and that too in school I found this new so I turned around to see her face but suddenly she bent down her knees and proposed me? but when I finally recognized her face it was our school's quiet and savage girl who doesn't give a shit about anyone. It was the one and only Min Yoonji but why would she propose to me?!

Suga's pov. ends (when she yelled loudly at him)

Min Yoonji: Hey what the hell are you thinking of with that kitty face of yours can't I propose to anyone like just say yes if you like me and if no I don't give a damn about you just stop wasting my time now step aside you already wasted a lot of...

Min Yoonji: Hey what the hell are you thinking of with that kitty face of yours can't I propose to anyone like just say yes if you like me and if no I don't give a damn about you just stop wasting my time now step aside you already wasted a lot of my time.

Suga: (She yelled at me as if I was the one proposing and getting rejected by yoonji I felt embarrassed, awkward, and humiliated at the same time, and for the first time when she swayed her hair in the air and walked away like a queen. Meanwhile, from far away I saw a familiar face laughing brightly while staring at me.) 

SUGA: YAHH Y/N YOU WAIT I AM COMING--

Y/N: First you need to come here, try me bitch

(I said while I started to run.)

SUGA: I'll make you regret this for sure KIM Y/N.

( I said while chasing her)

AUTHOR'S POV. 

They ran and ran but suga couldn't catch Y/N. After running for a great time she got tired, so she suddenly stopped running which made suga lose his balance causing both of them to fall on the ground (don't expect a romantic scene now and that too from your lazy ass author) but these two crackheads are just laughing looking at each other's dirt-covered clothes. Finally, they used their rusted non-existent brain and stood up in embarrassment noticing they were freaking close.

Author's pov. ends

Suga: Umm Y/N have you seen Jimin today. (I spoke breaking the awkward silence between us).

Y/N: Uhmm he took a half-day leave as his cousin got into an accident I insisted to take me with him too but he strictly denied it as he didn't want me to worry. He even tried searching for you but he couldn't find you so he told me to explain it to you but I forgot so sorry.

Suga: It's fine but as the school will be over now so let's leave or if some teacher catches us here we will get another detention which I don't want. Come with me I will drop you home today.

Y/N: Oh okay.

//TIMESKIP//

*ON THEIR WAY TO Y/N'S HOUSE*

Suga: Y/n are you somehow busy tomorrow??

Y/N: Uhmm I guess no 

Suga: So will you like to hang out with me tomorrow??

Y/N: Why not we are at the end of our high school journey and it's been a long time since I went for outings too.

Suga: So done meet me tomorrow in xxxxx tower at sharp 7:30 pm. Don't forget I will be waiting for you ........................................................................................................

///TO BE CONTINUED///

*VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS FAN FICTION AND FOLLOW FOR STAYING UPDATED WITH ME*

XOXO AUTHOR NIM