(2)

When me and Dani got to scholl the next day, I ran into Monay in the hall. Dani started smirking at me and I said "Stop." Monay: "Wassup" Me: "Hey." Dani: "Heyy" Me: "We still goin to the mall after school today?" Monay: "Yeah. I gotta make sure my mama don't need me to watch my siblings doe. Ion wanna bring em either cus they be cuttin up 😂" Me: "Mine do too 🙄" Dani kept smiling at us so Monay said "Wassup wit you?" Dani: "Nothing... 😏" I shook my head and she said "Oop. There's Tairiq. I needa go talk to him. Imma see y'all in class!" She ran off and Monay said "I know dats yo homegirl but sis a lil weird 🤣"

Me: "I know. She needa stop fw Tairiq cus dat aint it..." Monay: "He ugly den a mf." Me: "Youn even like niggas 🤣" Monay: "So? He still ugly 😂" I shook my head again and she said "Aye walk me to my locker real quick." Me: "Ight." We walked to her locker and talked forever until the bell rang. When we got in class, I seen Dani at her seat with her head down. I tapped her shoulder and she said "Move.." Me: "What's wrong?" She looked up and said "Oh.. I thought you was the teacher" Me: "Why you cryin?" Dani: "Tairiq being weird.. Ion like it" Me: "Whatchu mean he bein weird?"

Dani: "Like he blowin me off more. He keeps canceling our plans and shit." Me: "Girl bye. Fuck dat nigga. Youn needa be sittin in here cryin over him" Monay: "Fr. Go get wit one of his homeboys or sum" Dani: "Ew.. I aint tryna be a homie hopper" Monay: "Fuck it. He wanna do you dirty and have you in yo feelings, put him in his" Me: "Periodd" Dani: "I'm prolly jus gon cut him off. Ion got time for him" Me: "Exactly bestiee. Now you can focus on you cus a relationship aint worth nun at dis age" Dani: "Girl bye don't you gotchu a lil crush? 😏" My face got hot then Monay said "Oh fr? 🤣 Who is it?"

Me: "She lyin. Ion like nobody at dis ghetto ass school" Dani: "Yeah I'm just fuckin around." The teacher came in and said "Why are there so many people up out their seats huh? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5! All of you find a seat!" She pointed at a few people and I rolled my eyes and sat next to Dani and Monay sat in front of me. When it was finally time for lunch, Tairiq came over to our table and said "Aye Dani lemme talk to you." Dani: "I'm good" Tairiq: "Come on." Dani: "I'm fine where I'm at sir. Do you not see me having a conversation?" Tairiq: "Look it's gon take like 2 seconds. Please" She looked at me and Monay then she sighed and said "Imma be back."

They walked off and Monay said "He gon break her heart. I can see it." Me: "I can too but she don't listen 😒 Ion like how he got her actin stupid." Monay: "She gon have to find out the hard way." Me: "Mhm." Monay: "So what all do y'all have at the mall?" Me: "Not much 😂 It's kinda boring" Monay: "Well just take me there today and next time we'll go somewhere fun 🤣" Me: "Ight bet. I'm gon text my mama right now and see if I can go." I texted Mama and said "Is it ight witchu if I go to the mall after school today with Dani and one of my other friends?"

Mama: "Why you on yo
phone in school? You needa be doin yo work."

Me: "It's lunchtime mama."

Mama: "Oh."

Me: "Sooo can I go?"

Mama: "Who is yo other friend?
You bet not be out wit no lil boys doin sum you aint posed to"

Me: "She's a new girl. She just
started school here yesterday."

Mama: "Hmm."

Me: "I need to know before the end of the day"

Mama: "Fine Lani. You betta
have a ride tho cus imma be at
my friend's house and ya daddy don't get off work til 7"