(9)

When I woke up the next day, my mom was standing in front of me staring at me. I squinted and put my hand on my forehead then I said "You look like a creep standin here watching me sleep. What time is it?" She smacked me in the face then I sat up and said "Ow! Why you hit me!" Mama: "Don't you EVER put yo hands on me again you hear me??" Me: "What???" Mama: "You hit me yesterday" I stared at her then I rolled my eyes and said "You shoulda smacked me back yesterday 😒 Damn" Mama: "I'm tired of you"

Me: "You tell me this every day. I know." I rolled over and pulled my blanket over my head and she said "Don't be in here sleep all day." Me: "Don't you have work??" Mama: "Yes. I'm bout to leave" I stayed quiet and she said "You hear me?" Me: "Yes. Dang" Mama: "Lose yo attitude." I rolled my eyes again and she said "Imma be back at 6pm" Me: "Okay." I heard her walk out and shut my door then I heard her go downstairs. Me: "I hate her bitch ass wit everything in me." I sat up in my bed and picked up my phone. It was only 8am so I was planning on going back to sleep since I hadn't gotten much of it before.

I heard her car pull off then I said "Good" I checked my phone to make sure I didn't have any texts from anyone then I pulled my blanket back over me again & went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to Dani calling me at 3pm so I answered and said "Huh?" Dani: "Girl I know yo ass aint sleep still... It's 3 inna afternoon! Wake up!" Me: "Shut up 🤣 I went to sleep late last night." Dani: "Well imma be over in like an hour sooo please be up by then. We can prolly swing by Monay's & get her too." Me: "Bet." Dani: "Ight imma call you when I'm outside. I gotta go, my dad's rushing me to come on" I heard him yell in the background and she said "I'm coming! Damn.." Me: "Ight imma let you go 😂 Bye" She hung up and I rolled on my back and stared at the ceiling for a few seconds.

I sat up and looked around the room then I got up and grabbed some clothes for a shower. I walked in the bathroom & cut the water on then I waited on it to get warm before I got in. My shower lasted about 30 minutes so I spent another 20 doing my hair & getting dressed. Dani called back and said "I'm hereee. Open up" Me: "Ight I'm coming." I hung up & walked downstairs then I opened the door and she said "Heyyy." Me: "Hey" I gave her a hug and she said "You good?" Me: "Yeah why 😭" Dani: "Dat shit yesterday" Me: "Oh. Yeah I aint worried bout it." Dani: "You bet not be lyin to me."

Me: "I'm not, I promise 😂" Dani: "Okay." Me: "You wanna go get Monay?" Dani: "Yeah it's been a minute since I've seen her lil ugly self." Me: "She is not ugly 🙄" Dani: "Oh yeah I forgot you in loveee wit her" Me: "Bitch bye look who tf talkin bout bein in love 😭" She laughed and said "I aint in LOVE. I like him a lot but love??? No." Me: "Mhmm" Dani: "Girl shut up and come on." Me: "Hollon I gotta get something." I ran upstairs and grabbed my charger then I went back down and said "Come on" We walked to Monay's house and stood out on the porch then Dani said "You knock." Me: "Why? 😭"

Dani: "Cus she yo girlfriend dummy." I shook my head and knocked on the door then I said "Happy?" Dani: "Shut up." Jamarion answered the door and said "Wassup" Me: "Hey. Is Monay up?" Jamarion: "Ion know." Me: "Can we come in?" He nodded and stepped out the way then we walked in & I seen Nicole on the couch with her boyfriend. Nicole: "Hey baby! How you doin?" Me: "I'm good.." Nicole: "Hi Dani" Dani waved then Nicole said "Monay still sleep but I was just about to go wake her up. She don't needa be sleeping in dis late. Y'all can go up there and get her."

Me: "Okay thank you." We walked upstairs and I said "Why you so quiet 🤣" Dani: "Ion be around them as much as you do so I'm not gon be talkin much 😭" We went in Monay's room and she was laying on her stomach asleep. Me: "Aw she looks like a baby." Dani: "Smack cam" Me: "Don't do dat 😂 She gon wake up ready to fight." I sat next to Monay and Dani said "I gotta pee... Where's the bathroom?" Me: "It's the door at the end of the hallway. Just go straight." She nodded & walked out then Monay rolled over and pulled her blanket over her head.