(6)

When I got up the next day, I took a shower and brushed my teeth then I went downstairs and made myself something to eat. Dani called while I was down there so I answered and she said "Ummm hey" Me: "Wassup. Everything good?" Dani: "Yeah... When does that lil trip thing at the church end?" Me: "In like... 4 days, why?" Dani: "Cus like.. I kinda promised Tyrell I would go to church wit him." I busted out laughing and she said "I just did it cus I didn't wanna seem rude 😭 Y'all make church seem so boring." Me: "Well ours is.. We have to help out with the kids tho so I guess that's the most fun we have down there."

Dani: "What they be doin" Me: "Arts and crafts, they have snacks, sometimes they get to watch movies. Shit like dat" Dani: "Aw that sounds fun." Me: "I just don't like the kids. Well some of em." Dani: "I'm okay wit kids" Me: "Yeah Tyrell's good wit Remi and Cari. Plus the other lil brats" Dani: "You're so mean 😭" Me: "No I'm not 🤣 Once you get there, you'll see why I talk about them the way I do." Dani: "I really don't wanna go..." Me: "Just say you got sick or sum" Dani: "No. He aint gon believe dat shit. Imma just suck it up & go." Me: "Well lemme know if you change yo mind so I know not to get excited." Dani: "I'm going bitch 🙄"

Me: "Good. Then we can secretly make fun of the kids" Dani: "Bye Ailani 😂 You're evil" Me: "We did it in school, what's the issue now?" Dani: "They're kids dumbass." I laughed then I said "I know, I'm just fuckin around." She gasped so I said "What happened?" Dani: "Bitch hollon Tairiq callin me" Me: "Girl I know you not bout to answer 😐" Dani: "I ammm" Me: "No Dani. You bet not cus you gon catch feelings again." Dani: "No I won't." Me: "You bet not hang up on me for him." Dani: "Ughhh. Sorry bestie, love you bye! Imma call you back!" Me: "Dani if-" She hung up and I sighed and said "Lord dis girl..."

There was a knock so I got up and answered the door. Monay: "Wassup" I gave her a hug then I said "Hey." Monay: "I'm surprised you up 😂" Me: "Me too. You want anything to drink? It's hot out there" Monay: "Yeah, thank you" I went in the kitchen and opened the fridge then I grabbed a soda and handed one to her. She sat it on the counter before she opened it then she grabbed my waist and pulled me near her. Monay: "All I get is a hug?" Me: "Mhm." Monay: "Why?" Me: "Cus you was on some bullshit last night sweetie 😂" Monay: "So?" Me: "Sooo youn get no kiss"

She sucked her teeth and tilted her head back then she said "Bruh" I laughed and put my arms over her shoulders then I kissed her and said "I'm fuckin witchu." Monay: "You tryna go somewhere wit me today?" Me: "Fasho. Where we gon go?" Monay: "Issa lil carnival thing that opened the other day & my mama posed to be takin me and my siblings." Me: "Oh I'm fasho goin." She laughed then she said "You wanna see if Dani can come?" Me: "Yeah I will. She prolly gon wanna bring Tyrell." Monay: "Ion mind." Me: "Ight den. Lemme text her"

I moved away from her and grabbed my phone then I said "Tairiq had called her and she hung up on me to talk to his punk ass 😒" Monay: "Why? 🤣" Me: "Ion even know. All I know is she betta tell me what happened." I sent a text to Dani that said "Aye Monay asked me to go to the lil carnival thing with her today & told me to ask if you wanted to go. She said she don't mind if you bring Tyrell either." I turned back around and said "We always over here. Youn never let me come over no mo 🙄" Monay: "Cus yeen got nobody inna house witchu 😂 My family is embarrassing as hell."

Me: "Ion mind" Monay: "I do tho. You just want them to embarrass me so you can laugh at me or sum." I laughed then I nodded and said "Mhm." She put her hands on my waist and said "Well imma take advantage of dis right here until yo family comes back." I kissed her and she leaned me against the counter and said "Chill out wit allat." Me: "Why? 🤣" Monay: "Cus it's gon getchu inna situation dat yeen gon like." Me: "And how you know I aint gon like it?" Monay: "Cus I know you." Me: "Mm well let's find out and see if I like the situation or not" Monay: "Nope. If I put you innat situation & you don't like it, I'm not lettin you tap out"