(5)

When I woke up my phone was ringing so I answered and said "Hello?" Monay: "Aye I'm outside." Me: "Fr? Damn... Um ight I'm coming." Monay: "Ight" I hung up then I got up and walked downstairs. I opened the front door and said "Damn it's hot today.. What time is it?" Monay: "A lil after 11am." Me: "You shoulda called before you got here 😭" Monay: "Why?" Me: "Cus I look a hot ass mess. I slept in late today cus I stayed up talkin to Dani after you left." Monay: "Well ion care. Youn look a mess to me." I smiled and said "Thank you.."

We went back upstairs and she sat on my bed and said "What we finna do today?" Me: "Ion know.. Imma call my uncle and see if he can take us somewhere." Monay: "Ight." Me: "Imma be back." I went in the bathroom and washed my face then I walked back in my room cus I heard my phone ringing. Me: "Who was it?" Monay: "Dani." Me: "Did you answer it?" Monay: "No." I picked it up and called her back and she said "Ailani!" Me: "What? What happened?" Dani: "Bitchhh. Okay I gotta hurry up and tell you cus he finna be back soon" Me: "Who?" Dani: "Tyrell. He's so fuckin fine, I like him a lot." Me: "Awww."

Dani: "I'm finna suck his dick" Me: "Girl bye 😭" Dani: "I'm serious! As soon as he gets back." Me: "Oh my god.." Dani: "Why you actin all surprised? I said I would do it." Me: "I didn't know you was serious you horny mf 🤣" Dani: "Well I was. Wait hollon... I think he comin up the steps" Me: "Why aint he go on the church trip?" Dani: "He said something about his granny telling him he couldn't go. He got in trouble on purpose I guess." A door squeaked open on the other side and Dani said "Heyy" Me: "Girl imma call you later if you gon be doin that😭"

Dani: "It's Ailani... Tyrell says hey Lani." Me: "Hey" She said it back then she giggled and said "Hush. Fine, imma call you later Lani." Me: "Okay.. Bye girl" Dani: "Byee" She hung up and I shook my head. Monay: "What she say?" Me: "She at dat boy's house 😂" Monay: "What they doin?" Me: "Chillin I guess" Monay: "Chillin fr or chillin in da other way? 🤣" Me: "Ion even know. I needa call my uncle." I dialed his number and waited on him to pick up. I put it on speaker and he said "Hey baby doll!" Me: "Hiii." Unc: "Whatchu up to?" Me: "Nothing... I'm just hangin out wit my girlfriend."

He gasped real dramatically and said "Lani!" Me and Monay busted out laughing then he said "You told me you aint have one!" Me: "That was like a month ago Ricky 😭" Unc: "How you get a girlfriend dat fast?" Me: "We was friends at first." Unc: "Mm. You said you hangin out wit her right now?" Me: "Yeah." Unc: "Lemme talk to her." I handed the phone to Monay and she said "Hello?" Unc: "Heyyy! What's ya name boo?" She laughed and said "Monay." Unc: "Ouu okay. When am I gon be able to meet you?" Me: "You can meet her today if you free." Unc: "Oh fr??" Me: "Mhm."

Unc: "Hollup, hollup, hollup" Me: "Huh?" Unc: "Where are y'all at?" Me: "My house? Why?" Unc: "Ya mama know yo girlfriend over? Or do she think it's just a friend?" Me: "Mama and allem left for the week. It was a church trip" Unc: "Oh okayyy. Well imma be over at yo house soon." Me: "Okay be safe, bye" I hung up and put my phone on the dresser then I stood in front of the mirror and started on my hair. Monay: "He seem chill 😂" Me: "He is. I wish I was able to see him more without my mama bitchin bout it." Monay: "Man you gon have to step out her comfort zone wit some things. You gon have a real unhappy life if you keep lettin her take control of you like dat."

Me: "I know... I just don't wanna hear her mouth" Monay: "Sometimes you just got to. You gotta be able to do what you want wit yo life cus it's YOUR life. Just cus she created it don't mean she should take control of it." I smiled and turned around then I said "Okayyy. Tryna be my therapist and shit 🤣" She laughed then she said "Man I'm just lettin you know da truth. It's fucked up of her to do dat." Me: "I know. Thank you doe" Monay: "For what?" I sat next to her & ran my finger down her arm then I said "Cus you care.. Yeen got to do dat."