(8)

I stayed with Omari for a few days then I went back home. My parents had the alarm & surveillance system set up so they were finally able to leave me at home alone. They had cameras in every room of the house except for Cari's room, Remi's room & the bathroom. I kept the camera in my room covered up all the time because I didn't want them watching me sleep, change, or just be in there period. One day they left & went to church but they didn't take me because I was on punishment for "how I'd been acting the past few days" Apparently going to church was a privilege to them but I really didn't care.

I called Monay and Dani over to hang out & they got there within an hour. Dani: "What if yo mama calls? She prolly seen us on the cameras" Me: "Oh well. I'm not doin anything." Monay: "Yeah but you on punishment 🤣 Yeen posed to have no friends over" Me: "Girl have you not realized by now dat ion give a fuck? 😐 They can't do shit but beat me & tell me I'm not allowed to go to certain places" Dani: "Yo daddy finally growin some balls tho 😂" Me: "Facts. His ass just used to sit around and let Mama do whatever. Now he tryna take charge" Monay: "What's dat?"

She pointed to the camera they had set up in my room. I just kept an old shirt over it to keep it covered. Me: "The camera they put in here 😒" Dani and Monay busted out laughing and I said "Stfu 😭" Dani: "Girl it's bad enough yeen got a door" Monay: "Dis is actually sad mane.. They doin too much at this point" My phone rang & I said "Fuck" Dani: "Is it her?" I nodded and put it on speaker then Mama said "Who da fuck is in my house and why you got that camera covered?" Me: "Oh hello, how are you? I'm fine thanks for asking, that's real kind of you 😐" Mama: "Ailani I'm not finna play dis game witchu answer my question, now."

Me: "What was the question?" She sighed then she said "Who you got in my house and why is yo camera covered?" Me: "Ohhh. Well my camera is covered because that's an invasion of privacy to have it in my bedroom so y'all can just monitor me 24/7" Mama: "Ion give a damn, youn get no privacy in my house. That's a privilege you've lost." Me: "Everything is a privilege now huh?" Mama: "Answer my other question" Me: "I got Dani and my girlfriend over." Mama: "Yo what???" Me: "My girlfriend." Mama: "I swear if dat lil bitch is in my house" Monay: "I am. Wassup"

Mama: "Get da fuck out!" Me: "Aint you at church? Ion think you needa be cussin like dat at church." Mama: "I'm in the goddamn parking lot. Get her and Dani the fuck out my house now! You are on punishment, yo friends don't get to come over!" Dani: "Tyrell said he's outside... Imma be back." She got up and walked out then Mama said "I know you hear me" Me: "I do. I'm just not gonna answer cus ion wanna argue." Mama: "Get them da hell out now! I'm watching the video and Dani is the only one dat left!" Me: "Bro why is you yellin? 😐" Mama: "Cus youn listen!"

I rolled my eyes and hung up then Monay said "Aw damn you finna get into some trouble 🤣" Me: "Ion care, I'm tired of her." My phone rang again so I declined it & said "She doin the most" Monay: "You are on punishment doe 😂" Me: "And? 😭 Y'all already know dat even if I wasn't she woulda still be doin stupid shit." My phone vibrated and I seen a text from Dani that said "Ummm... Hey, me & Tyrell gon head back to his place since his granny at work sooo yeah. Sorry I didn't get to say bye but call me if you need anything <3" I shook my head then I said "Ion like how Tyrell takin my bestie from me all da time 🙄"

Monay: "He be fuckin her up. She don't even walk normal no mo" Me: "Cus boffum horny asf." Monay stared at me so I laughed and said "What?" Monay: "You talkin?" Me: "Mhm." Monay: "Tuh." My dad's contact popped up on the phone so I answered and said "Yes?" Dad: "Whatchu doin?" Me: "I'm pretty sure your wife already told you so you can stop tryna "test" me now cus I already know how y'all do." Dad: "Get her out" Me: "Why?" Dad: "She's not allowed over" Me: "But why?" Dad: "You know why"