(10)

Mama woke us up early as hell the next day. She was rushing us & being loud and it was irritating. Mama: "Come on! Get up! I told y'all not to be up all night" Me: "We wasn't.. You never told us you was gettin us up dis early 😒" Mama: "Lose yo attitude. I need y'all up while I go get Remi & Cari from yo grandma's house." Me: "Aint Daddy gon be over there?" Mama: "Most likely. Ion give a damn, imma sit outside & call for my kids and they gon come out to the car. If he tries talkin to me, imma pull off." I shook my head and she said "Get dressed." Me: "Ion even wanna go." Mama: "Too bad. Dani's goin" Dani: "Um actually I changed my mind.. Ion wanna see Tyrell's face."

Mama stared at us then she sighed and said "Well someone gon have to come getchu. You're going Lani." Me: "Uh no 😐 Omari needa take me somewhere" Mama: "Where is somewhere and why are you going?" Me: "Don't worry bout it." Mama: "Dats ight, he on his way here now." Me: "Don't he got work?" Mama: "He said they called him and told him he don't needa come in. Get dressed, I'm not gon argue. Imma be back inna lil bit & when I am you betta have some damn clothes on." She walked out and closed the door then I rolled my eyes and said "She gets on my fuckin nerves." Dani: "It's wayyy too early 😭" Me: "Facts."

I smirked then I said "Yo man onna wayyyy" Dani: "Fuck... I needa call my dad" Me: "Why? 🤣" Dani: "Cus ion want Omari seeing me.. I'm too scared" Me: "Girl bye. He prolly gon act like aint nunna dat happen last night." She sighed and I picked up my phone and seen a text from Monay that was sent last night. "I just got yelled at a lil bit & dassit 😂 Imma be goin to sleep doe so goodnight bae 💞" I smiled then I said "Monay just don't know bruh" Dani: "Huh?" Me: "Da way she be talkin to me. I be wanting to act up." She shook her head and said "Mm and you be tryna talk about MEEE"

I busted out laughing then I said "Cus you take it too far 😭 Talkin bout yo coochie throbbin & shit." Dani: "Cus it was!" Me: "Nasty." Dani: "I gotta call my dad anyways & tell him to bring me some clothes. I still wanna stay here & hang out witchu so imma just get him to drop all my stuff off." Me: "Okay." She got on her phone & I got up and changed into something else then I said "I'm not goin to dat damn church." Dani: "Where's Omari really gon take you?" Me: "I'm gon see if he can take me to the court today. I can't wait a few days, I need it done now."

Dani: "Perioddd. I hope allat goes good... If it don't get passed then you gon be goin thru hell at home." Me: "Den imma just beat her ass back or imma keep going up there until they do something about it." I spent a few more minutes getting myself ready then I heard a knock downstairs. I looked out the window and seen Dani's dad pull off & Omari's car was in the driveway. Me: "Ya mannnn" Dani: "Stop.." I laughed and got up then I went downstairs and opened the door. Omari had a bag in his hands then he looked at me and said "Aye Dani's dad dropped dis off.." I took it from him and said "Thank you. Why Mama call you over?"

Omari: "Ion even know but I'm fuckin tired. I got an extra day off and she done pissed me off by wakin me up dis early." Me: "Well... Can you take me to the court today?" He nodded and I said "Good. Imma tell her bout it as soon as she gets home." Omari: "Is Dani up?" Me: "Mhmmm 😏" He rolled his eyes and said "Chill bruh." I laughed and said "Come on." We walked upstairs but Dani wasn't in my room so I said "Oh she prolly inna bathroom." Omari: "Is she gon go wit us?" Me: "Prolly. Unless she calls her dad again" Dani came in and froze where she was standing then her and Omari stared at each other.

She slowly grabbed her bag out of my hands then she ran back into the bathroom and slammed the door. I busted out laughing and Omari said "Stop 😐" Me: "Aw you do like herrr. You nervous around her" Omari: "Nigga can you not? Damn" Me: "Awww Marii" He rolled his eyes and said "I shoulda neva told yo ass" Me: "Mm but den how would you be able to see ya girl Dani" Omari: "We not together" Me: "Yet." He sighed and I laughed then I said "Nigga learn how to laugh." Omari: "I do. You just not funny 😂" Me: "Cappp." Omari: "It aint cap. I'm funny doe" Me: "Not much but... A lil bit." Omari: "Yeah ight nigga."