(7)

~ Wednesday ~

I eventually went back home & got some of my clothes but I had ran into my parents while I was there. I ignored everything they were saying to me while they were  talking to me. I stuffed more things in my bag then my mom said "Ailani." Me: "What?" Mama: "Don't what me." Me: "What do you want 😐 I'm tryna hurry up & get back to Dani's house." Daddy: "Is that really where you goin or are you tryna go see that girl?" Me: "What girl?" Mama: "Dat lil lesbian girl." I laughed and said "No but I might go over there. Or she might come here"

Mama: "No the hell she aint. She aint welcome in this house." Me: "Well if you not here then you won't know luv." Mama: "You not stayin here by yo self." Me: "I'm not staying here period." Mama: "You can't move out, you only 16." Me: "Wellll imma find a way to get myself emancipated from you & your husband then I will no longer be yo problem." Dad: "You not doin that." Me: "Then I'm moving out or something." Dad: "Nope." I rolled my eyes and said "Ight man whateva. We gon see"

Dad: "It aint no "we gon see" dats what's gon happen. Just cus you got into it wit us, don't mean you gotta go off tryna be grown." Me: "Well gay folks aint allowed in this house & I'm gay so technically I'm tryna abide by y'all and get out but you know." Mama: "You not gay." I sighed and said "We really doin this again?" Mama: "Mhm." Me: "I'm not gon argue. I'm gay, I like girls. Ion plan on getting married to no dude or having any kids with one." Mama: "You can still have that plan and be straight." Me: "I'm not straight tho." Mama: "You are."

I shook my head and stuffed a few more things in the bag then my dad said "Put the bag down." Me: "For what exactly??" Dad: "Cus you not goin nowhere. You coming home & you staying here." Me: "Mmm... No." Dad: "It wasn't a question." He snatched it from me and threw it across the room then he said "Yo lil ass been at Dani's house for 2 days & it's time for you to come back. Like I said, you aint grown so quit acting like it." Me: "Do you not remember why I left? Aw are you getting dementia already?"

Mama: "Quit being a jackass." I rolled my eyes and said "Okay whatever. I'll stay here since it's a problem for me to be gone. Even tho Mama always says gay people aren't welcome in this house." Mama: "You not gay." Me: "Are you sure? Cus I know you seen what me and dat girl was doin." Mama closed her eyes and shook her head then she said "Lani quit talking about it." I busted out laughing then I said "Wow. It disgusts you don't it? Well not me doe. Dat shit felt good" Dad: "Ailani 😐" Me: "What? I'm just sayin. She know how to eat-"

Mama: "Enough! Stop" Me: "Okay damn. Always yellinggg" I flopped back on my bed and sighed then my dad said "Get up." Me: "Bruh you just said I had to stay here. If I'm going to be trapped in this house, imma sit on my own bed." Dad: "You goin to church today." Me: "No." Dad: "Yes. Start gettin ready." Me: "I'm not goin." Dad: "I'm not gon argue witchu Lani. When I come back innis room yo ass betta be dressed." Mama: "And dress decently. Don't be tryna dress like yo lil girlfriend." Me: "Aw at least you can admit that I have oneee"

Both of them rolled their eyes and walked out then I laughed and laid back on my bed. I called Dani and waited on her to answer then she said "Why you takin so long?" Me: "My parents aint letting me leave." Dani: "Aw man." Me: "My dad tried sayin I'm acting grown for stayin at yo house 😂 I'm just tryna leave cus my mama be sayin she don't want gay people in her house." Dani: "Yo parents are also in denial tho." Me: "Whatchu mean?" Dani: "They don't wanna accept the fact that you like women so they just keep telling you that you not." Me: "Oh yeah fasho. My mama's in denial more than my dad. But, she did refer to Monay as my girlfriend earlier."