0.11

It had been a week since Ximena was said to have epilepsy and the Alonso-Garza's were extremely cautious around her and Ximena hated that. She really had no idea what was going on but she wanted everything to go back to normal or at least normal-ish.

"Hi mi mundo" her mother sent her a small smile.

They were having dinner and the atmosphere was quiet and very tense. As soon as Esmeralda spoke all eyes were on her and beads of sweat formed on her forehead.

"Do you need anything?" She cooed making Ximena sigh internally "You were staring"

Ximena shook her head. She found herself staring a lot. Was something wrong with her? Again?

"Mummy, daddy, Bam bams" she said, making them all glance at her again "what's wrong?"

Bam bam was a new nickname she had created for her brothers and she liked it and so did her brothers. They found it cute and adored their new nickname.

"What do you mean?" Alva asked, dropping his spoon.

Alverio stared at his sister, a forkful of spaghetti in his mouth. He swallowed it sloppily.

Amertio glanced at her and as soon as their eyes connected he turned away and that broke her. Tears immediately began running down her cheek and she threw her hands, huffing an angry breath. Why was everyone being weird?

"What's wrong mi mundo?" Her father asked, pulling her into his lap, trying to soothe her by running his hand through her blonde hair and it worked well at first it did.

"I-I don't know ev-eversi-eversince that t-time in that place with the scary m-man in t-the w-w-white dress you don't- you don't love m-me-eee" she cried making Esmeralda gasp.

Fernando tried to calm her down and she turned to Amertio who was staring intently at his food.

"Especially Tio" she said and he looked at her.

Silent tears were running down his cheek and that only encouraged her to cry more.

"I-I'm sorry" she yelled, hiccups accompanying every word "please- don't me angry at Mena"

Amertio wiped his tears aggressively and got down, his chair scraping against the tiles. Xiamen flinched in her father's lap. He walked towards her and fear danced in her pretty blue-green eyes that all her brothers possessed. Amertio ignored it and pulled her into a hug. At first she hesitated but relaxed into the hug, wrapping her arms around his torso.

"I'm sorry Mena" he whispered against her wisps of blonde hair "I'm an arse- I'm uh meanie"

Esmeralda sent him a blank look which he ignored and his brothers snickered. He was going to get an earful later on and they all knew. Esmeralda disliked the boys using curse words especially around Ximena but of course they had grown accustomed to cursing and she blamed her husband because she hardly ever used curse words unless and she was severely agitated of course.

Amertio sat to continue his food, his three year old sister clinging to him like a koala.

"You know you have to eat" the eight year old cooed and she pouted but nodded after seeing the stern look his triplet, Amersio sent her.

Arrio who sat closest to her slid her half eaten plate of spaghetti to Amertio.

"C'mon little koala" Avarez picked her up from Amertio who glared at his eldest brother for taking her away.

She happily sat in the arms of her brother who took a forkful of spaghetti for her to eat. When it came to food she related to him the most not that he was some kind of foodie surprisingly that was Alverio but because of the time he found her puking her breakfast which she did on a daily basis. She just couldn't hold her food down. He hadn't told his parents though he desperately wanted to.