0.21

Ximena tried to snuggle into Alarico more but rolled off her bed. She winced as she rubbed her head. Her eyes widened when she noticed Alarico wasn't in the room.

Did he leave in the middle of the night? Tears welled in her eyes as she scrambled to her feet. She was too dazed to notice the bathroom door open until she saw a wet Alarico violently dry his hair with a towel. He was completely naked apart from the towel that was draped around his waist to his knees.

"Buenos dias amica mea," he smiled.

His smile disappeared as he noticed the tears running down her cheeks. He rushed to her and knelt beside her. He wiped her tears away with the pad of her thumb and kissed her knuckles.

"What's wrong?" He cooed at her.

She weakly wiped her tears away.

"I-I thought you l-left me," she mumbled.

He pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"I would never," he mumbled against her hair.

He slowly pulled away and smiled at her.

"Now c'mon" he picked her up as he led her to the bathroom. He placed her on the sink counter and she quickly took her toothbrush. He squirted toothpaste on it and helped her brush her teeth. He quickly stripped her and placed her in the bathtub. He used her favourite shampoo making her smile and blush.

He dried her up and wrapped her body with a towel. He messily tied her hair in two buns and led her to her wardrobe. He had picked an outfit for both of them last night. He quickly changed her into a white spaghetti strap shirt with a burberry checked pleated skirt. He slipped her feet into white socks that went past her ankle and white spotless sneakers.

"Go downstairs. I'll be there soon" he opened the door for her.

She nodded, waved him goodbye and ran downstairs only to bump into Amertio.

"Ximmie" he smiled "buenos dias"

"B-Buenos dias" she hugged his legs tightly making him chuckle.

He placed her on the island and she smiled at her mother who was dishing out pancakes.

"Holo mi mundo" she kissed her cheek as she slid a short stack of pancakes in front of her "Who did your hair?"

"Rico" she sang as she took her fork, playing with her food.

"It looks like trash," Avarez chuckled as he walked in.

He kissed Ximena's cheek and hugged his mother. He was dressed in a white t-shirt that had nautica written on it, burberry checked pants, white socks that were peeking out and white sneakers. He looked good. He sat next to her and started feeding her. After she had eaten half of the pancakes she rubbed her stomach, indicating that she was full.

He smiled at her and moved the plate closer to himself and making her sigh. Noticing her dampened mood he kissed her cheek.

"C'mon mi mundo" Esmeralda picked her up and released her hair.

She led her to her and Fernando's bedroom.

She tied her hair in a quick criss cross braid and tied the ends with brown bows.

"You look really pretty mama" Ximena grinned as she stared at her mother.

She was in a white crop top. She wore a large mint green jacket and matching slacks and she completed the whole outfit with white sneakers.

"Thank you mi mundo" she kissed her cheek "you look prettier"

Ximena blushed and hid her face in the crook of her mothers neck.