0.19

Esmeralda and Fernando smiled as they watched their sons interact with their little sister excitedly. Her surgery yesterday went successfully much to everyone's happiness most especially the boys. Bridget and Adam's children also tagged along, concerned about Ximena's wellbeing. Ximena had finally warmed up to them and seeing Ximena laugh at their cousins lame jokes made the boys green with envy.

"She did really well yesterday" Manuel smiled at the blonde blue-green eyed angel "apart from when she stayed awake for twenty minutes there were no other complications"

"She was awake for twenty minutes?" Esmeralda's eyes widened.

"Her pain tolerance is-" Manuel cut Fernando off.

"Better than a six year is but apart from that she makes no noise. She told me noise irritates them" he explained, his features hardened.

"Do you suggest therapy?" Esmeralda asked.

"Believe it or not but that" he paused as he gestured to the squad of boys who surrounded her "may be the best therapy she needs"

Fernando smiled and kissed his wife's neck gingerly.

"I will suggest you some medications for her lack of-" Esmeralda cut him off.

"I don't want her relying on medicine Manuel" she spoke softly.

He nodded.

"I'll have Jesselyn recommend you ways of improving ap-" he was cut off by Esmeralda squealing.

"Jesse is back? I thought you fired her?" Esmeralda pouted.

Manuel sighed but nodded.

"Bri" Esmeralda yelled at Bridget who was giggling with Adam "Jesse is back"

Bridget's eyes widened and she rushed to Esmeralda.

Jesselyn was Manuel's physician assistant until they slept together one night and out of stupidity he fired her. Esmeralda and Bridget whined and complained but he completely ignored them.

"Same office?" Esmeralda didn't hide her huge grin.

"Yes" he hid his smile as the women rushed to the hospital.

Manuel frowned as he trained his eyes on the children. He noticed that Alarico, Alva and Amertio managed to climb onto her hospital bed. Fernando glanced at him then at his children and nephews.

"She's knocked up," he mumbled quietly.

Fernando's eyes widened in shock. Last time Jesselyn said she dreaded children but who could hate those bundle of joys.

"Who's the father?" He asked curiously.

"I didn't ask. It's none of my business after all" his tone grew cold.

"Don't ruin what you have with her" Fernando mumbled as he walked over to his daughter who smiled brighter as she noticed him, leaving Manuel to his thoughts.

'Damnit I think I have baby fever' he thought to himself.

***

Fernando groaned as he kissed Esmeralda's neck, making sure to leave hickeys wherever he went. She fisted his hair which he was actually growing out and moaned, rubbing her thighs together.

"Let's make baby number 10" he groaned as he threw her shirt away and unclasped her bra, leaving her chest bare.

Her eyes widened and she pulled away.

"Baby are you hearing yourself. My body can't take anymore babies" she whined, making him pout.

He took off his shirt leaving his sculpted chest on display. He hurriedly slipped off his pants leaving him in his boxers.