Chapter 1 (Edited)

Tessa Young

Hardin have been so distant this past few days. He don't answer my calls neither text. My mind is thinking the worst possible. I can't lose him.

What if he is bored of me? What he don't want me anymore? What if he leaves me?

I don't know, what I'll do, if he'll leave me. I love him with all my heart. I can't bear to lose him. I don't have anyone else other then him. My dad left me when I was ten, my mum died a year ago in a car accident. When she was coming to visit me in college.

I need to find Hardin and see what is wrong. We need to talk. I don't know what we are. I don't know who he is anymore. I haven't seen him for weeks.

I'm in the frat house. I messaged Zed and ask him, if he knew where Hardin was, he told me to come here. So here I'm, in the frat house, to find out what is going on.

As I enter the house. I directly go to the couch. I know they all will be there. As I got near the couch, I saw the most heart breaking view. Molly is sitting on Hardin's lap, they are kissing each other furiously, grinning like idiots.

I am on the verge of crying. My whole turns upside down in just a minute.I turn around and was about to leave when I hear my name "Tessa!"
It was Hardin. I turn around, Molly was still on his lap and smirking at me.

I don't know what is happening. My world is turning up side down. I just find out that my boyfriend is cheating on me and have guts to call me. This is leading somewhere it shouldn't.

"Come here, I wanna tell you something." He spoke in such a monotone. It scare me.

I can't move. I can't feel my foot but somehow I manage to get over there.
"Look Tessa, I know it will hurt you, but it's better if I don't take it any further." He said shamelessly.
"What do you mean?" I ask with everything in me.
My heart was begging me to stop this conversation right here and leave but my mind won and I stayed.
"It was all a game." Molly said with a disgusting smirk on her lips. I wanna rip that smirk off her face.
I gave them a confuse look, Molly continue.

"You remember the second time you came to the party?"
I nod my head urging her to continue.
"Well something happen that night, which will break your heart."
"What does she mean?" I ask Hardin. He look at me and smirk.
I don't understand what is happening?

What's with everyone and that disgusting smirk?

"What I mean is, Hardin and Zed made a bet."
"What bet? " I ask. She look at me and smile sarcastically at me.
Her smile taunting me.
"Hardin and Zed made a bet that whoever will make you fall in love with them and fuck you, take your virginity will give money to the person who won."
A gasp left my mouth.

What the hell is happening in my life?

Tears begin to stream down my cheeks. My whole life is a lie. The person I love the most, used me for some money.

"Is it true?" I ask Hardin.
Who is looking at me with stern expression. He nod his head.

How can someone be so shameless?
Not a hint of shame was evident on his face.
But again we are talking about Hardin.
The biggest asswipe in this world.

My whole turned upside down in just a day.
I want to slap him on his face. Everyone is laughing at my face and then Jace speak up.
"Yeah man! How can we say that he didn't took your virginity? After he told us the details and the bed sheets! How can we forget that!"
Molly agreed with him.
They all were laughing in my face when Tristan yell.
"Shut up! she already had enough!"
"I can't believe, how can she think that a person like Hardin Scott will love her. You are really too naive Tessa. That you didn't fall for the person who loved you. Zed actually had feelings for you but you had feeling for Hardin and that made him win more money. "

My cheeks heat up. I've never felt more embarrassed in my life.

How can he? I thought he loved me....he never loved me...it was all a game....

My heart drop to my stomach as the realisation hit me. He told them the details.
Can he be more of a manwhore?

I'm such an idiot! Why did I fell for his trap? I'm stupid! Landon warned me but no! I'm the queen of my heart. Look where it got me!

I hope he catch Aids!

" You know you can come to me, if you want to get fucked. I can fuck you very nicely and hard. I would like to feel how tight you will get for me."
Jace say.
Rubbing salt on my wound.
Everyone started laughing at his comment and I feel nausea.

How could he do this to me? What did I did to deserve this? Right now I can't express how I'm feeling. I wanna die from the humiliation. He humiliated me in the worst way possible. But I can't go without saying anything.

"Why?"
I whisper almost incoherent.

Turning my attention towards Hardin who still have Molly on his lap.
"What did I do? That made you do this to me?" I ask little louder this time and everyone went quite in the room. He just shrug.
"I don't know, you didn't do anything. It was just a game that's all. Nothing else. Well you know what? I'm glad it finally ended! It was so hard to act all nice and you were so clingy it was so suffocating." He say making a disgusting face at me.

Which almost bought the food out of my throat.

My heart break into million pieces. The person for whom I was willing to do anything. Broke my heart , betrayed me. I want die.
Before I could stop myself I yelled.
" You know what? I was an idiot that I thought a person like you deserves me! I'm too good for you. You know what?!whatever is happening in your life happening because of your karma. Your nightmares! God! I pray to God it should never end and get even worse than before! I wanna see which girl will handle that bitch of your mood swings and the way to cuddle up like a fucking child next to me every time you get the nightmares ! I hope that you will fell in love with a girl who will just you throw your lanky ass away! Who will play with your feelings like you played with mine! Then-then you will understand how hurt I'm right now. How it feels to be hurt by the person you love the most! How it feels when your heart breaks!"

By the time finish my sentence I'm out of breath. I'm breathing heavily and everyone is looking at me like they have seen a ghost. Hardin is sitting there with his mouth open and eyes wide, a tint of pink on his cheek from embarrassment.

Good.

I turn my head towards Zed who is also looking at me with wide eyes. I throw him a disgusting glare, turn and left the frat house. I remove my phone and block Hardin, Zed, Steph and everyone.

My tears doesn't seem to stop. I'm crying and crying as I'm walking on the road aimlessly and suddenly I heard a shout and everything went black.

-------------------
A/N
Here is the first chapter of this story. What do you think happen to her? How will she handle? Please vote and comment you ideas. If you haven't read my first story 'will you be mine' check it out.