Chapter 8

A/N

Hello guys! My exams are still going on but I got little time so I thought I should update. Hope you all will enjoy.
Please vote and comment.
Love you
Enjoy!

----------------
Tessa

"So is something wrong with your and Hardin's relationship?" Trevor ask. Can't this guy keep his mouth shut. I'm not answering means I don't wanna talk about it but he is pushing me. I'll definitely tell him to stop somewhere else. I'm not tell him where I live. He is so annoying. One thing Hardin was right about Trevor. He is so annoying.

I huff and said
"Look Trevor. I don't wanna talk about it. Even if there's something wrong with our relationship, you don't need to worry about it. Even if Hardin broke my heart i love him with all my heart. So I'll appreciate if you won't force me to talk about it. Please? " I flash him a small smile.
He look at the road and nod. His ears are red from embrassment I guess? I don't wanna embrass him but I told him what was in my mind.
I sigh.
" I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embrass you or anything. It's just I'm tired and yes, there are complications with mine and Hardin's relationship but one thing is that I'll always love him. Even if we won't end up together. I don't wanna be with someone else. I'm sorry. "
He look at me sympathetically which I don't like.
" I'm sorry. I didn't knew. "
" It's okay. "
I look at the road and saw that my house is only a block away. I can walk that much.
" Trevor, stop the car, we are here. "
He stop the car and look around.
" In which building do you live?" he ask.
"Nah, my house is only a block away and I want to buy something with this store so I'll walk. Thank you for your help." I smile at him and head towards the store. I need some food. I took everything I need and payed for them. I left the store with two bags in my hands and head towards my house.

Once I reach the house. I kept the bags down and open the door. I pick my bags and head into house. One thing my neighbours are very nice. They are newly married and very civil. Their child is very cute as well. I keep the bags on the dinning table and head to the bathroom to take shower.

I waited for the shower to get on temperature. Once it's done I strip my clothes and hop in the shower.

Today was exhausting. Meeting Hardin and Landon then meeting Hardin again. Leaving him on road. Meeting Trevor. Him prying in my life. Everything in my life is messed up. Sometimes I think, what have I done to get all this? My dad leaving me, my mom's accident, Hardin taking my virginity as a bet and now trying be all sweet with me.

I wrap a towel around my body and left the bathroom. Turn on the TV and went into kitchen to make something. I made pasta. I remember the day when Hardin was teaching me how to cook. I smile at the memory and shake my head but kow they are just memory in my head. Memories are only thing I have now with Hardin.

(Flashback)

"Hardin I can't make a simple pasta." I groan. He pick me up and sat me on the dinning table and turn off the stove. I look up at him annoyed. He laugh. I got more annoyed.
"What?" I said looking at him angrily.
He just laugh and shake his head.
"Don't worry, I'll make the food, you go and watch something. I don't want you to burn whole house while cooking." he is still smiling. My jaw drop on the floor. I look at him with wide eyes.
"You trying to make fun of me!" I yelled. He nod at me and ran out of the kitchen while laughing. I hop of the counter ran after him.
"You! I'll show you! wait! " I pick the pillow from the couch and threw it at him. He ducked it.
"You need more practice." he said with smirk. I got more annoyed.
"Hardin, you will regret it." I yelled and ran after him in bedroom.
He was still laughing at me. I stomp my foot on the ground and went to living room and sat on the couch with my arms fold over my chest and my leg tucked under me. I started changing channel and ended up watching Friends.
Hardin slowly came out of the bedroom with his stupid grin on his face and sat beside me. I ignore him and continue watching my show. He tried to take my hand but I didn't let him.
"Ohh My baby is upset with me?" he ask and put his hand around my shoulder. I shrug him.
"I don't want to talk with you."
"Okay. Sorry but it's not my problem that I don't want you to burn the kitchen. If you will burn the kitchen tell me, where we will live?" he ask playfully. He is still pulling my legs.
"Hardin" I warn him.
"Okay, I'm seriously sorry this time. I won't make fun of your cooking again unless and until you won't go into kitchen." I end up laughing with him. He put his arm around me and hug me and hug him back and nuzzled my  face in his neck and  smile.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." He said and kissed me.

(Falshback Ended)

I came thought of my thought when i smell something burning. I look down and saw my whole past is burned.
" Shit..." I whisper. I huff in annoyes and put the pan in the sink and release water on it.

I went to living room pick up my phone and order a pizza. I put on some clothes and sat on the couch, waiting for my pizza. The door bell rang. I got up and open the door. I took the pizza paid him and close the door. I came back to the couch and enjoyed my show while eating dinner. Once I'm done I put the remaining into fridge for tomorrow. I'll heat it and eat. I went to the bedroom and remove all my clothes and laid on the bed.

Was all this really just a bet? He never loved me? Even though he put me through so much why can't I hate him? Why was it so hard for me to leave him on the road alone while I took ride from Trevor? If Trevor wouldn't have showed up, I probably would have allowed him to give me ride. I don't know what the hell is happening in my life but one thing is sure Hardin will always be there in my heart. No one will ever be able to replace him. I might not forgive him but when I said that nothing in the world will ever change the way I feel about you. I mean it. I don't hate him. I'm just upset with him, with myself, with Landon, with everyone in my life. I close my eyes waiting for sleep to came and hoping that tomorrow will be better than today.