Chapter 5

Tessa

I was peacefully watching the birds chirping outside the window. When I heard someone clear their throat. I turn my face towards the door, only to see him. The person I hate the most in this world and Love the most in this world. The person who took my heart and tore it into million pieces. A frown take place on my forehead. He looks somewhat scare? Scare but why would he be scared ? and for what?

"What do you want?" I spat at him.
"Umm,Tess, I ummm am sorry." He said hesitantly. I can't believe I fall for this guy. How could I think that someone like him. Someone like Hardin Scott would fall in love with me. A Frat boy/ A Playboy would fall in love with me. I was so naive to think that he loved me.
"You are sorry?" I let out a bitter laugh and ask. he nod his head. "Tess. I know I fucked up. I should have defend you there, Tess. I know I should have told them to shut up. I know I should have but I didn't. Please baby, forgive me. I'm sorry for everything. I swear it wasn't lie. I love you, Tess. I'm sorry . Forgive me, I'll do anything for you to forgive me just tell me. I know I don't deserve you that you are too good for me but one thing I know is that I love you, Tess. I can't live without you. You might find someone who will love you not as much as I do but will never hurt you the way I did and you will live a happy life. Will get married to a good person and have kids with him but I won't able to see you with anyone else. I can't bear the pain of losing you to someone else. I won't able to live with it, it will kill me. Seeing you in someone's else arms will kill me . I would rather die than watch you kiss someone else, tell him you love him, marry him, have kids with him, I would rather die. You are only person who made me happy in my life, Tess. I know you won't believe me but you do. You are the one who brought me out of my darkness and showed me that it's okay to let people come in your life to trust on them that not everyone is a cheater. Not everyone is bad. Please , don't leave me, Tess. I don't wanna go back in that darkness again. I'm sorry. Just give me another chance. Please." His voice cracked at the end and a tear slip down his cheek.
I almost consider to forgive him for what he did to me. Almost. It's my turn now to speak. Now he will listen and I will speak. As much as I love him. I also hate him for what he did to me. I can't forgive him for what he did. I don't think I ever will but one thing is sure that I won't love anyone else as much as I love him. He is the person I want to marry and have kids but if it's not him then I don't wanna marry and have Kids but I also can't forgive him. Hell! I'm not even thinking about forgiving him. He took something from me that was for the person who would love me and not use me for some bet.
"Look, Hardin . What do you think of me ? Who do you think I'm ?  You took my virginity for some kind of bet. What am I? An object? A toy? With whom anyone can play and fuck and leave me like a trash. Do you think I'm that naive that even after everything that happen in the Frat house yesterday I will believe your words. Aren't I'm clingy and all. I don't believe you Hardin. Even if I want too. I just can't believe your words. I trusted you with my whole heart and you broke that trust just like that. I won't able to forgive you. Ever. You know what? I feel dirty whenever I think about how your hands used to touch my body. I don't even want to be alive any more, there isn't anything there for me in this world. My father left me when I was ten. My mum died in a car accident. You broke my heart and took my virginity for some kind of bet. Bet? It wasn't suppose to be yours. It was for someone who would love me and nourish me and not hurt me like you did. I should've have known that someone like you isn't capable of love. You said that I bought you out of your darkness but the truth is, you pulled me in it with you. If I wouldn't have witness your nightmares myself I would have thought that that was also a lie. All though you are a good actor. I have to say that but I believe that you never loved me like I did. I was just a bet for you and if you have a single decent bone in you, you will leave me alone and won't bother me until I'm in hospital, I don't wanna create any scene here so please leave." I said calmly to him. I don't even wanna see his face, it reminds me of everything he did to me. Every cuddle, kisses, I love you's, Everything! 
"I don't wanna see you again, goodbye Hardin." I said and turn my face back towards the window because I know one look at him and I'll change my decision and that won't happen. I won't let myself fell weak again. No, I'm not weak.
"I'm sorry Tess." was the last word and he left. I didn't turn to look at him. I burst into tears as soon as he left. I don't know how I'll live with this. Without him.

-------------
A/N
Hello guys! I'm sorry for late update. I tried my best . Hope you guys like it.
Vote and comment
Love you